Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people tolerate tallfags here so much?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Tallfags are allowed to mention that they’re 6’1, 6’2, and even 6’4 with zero repercussions here, even humble brag by saying they’re a manlet at 6’0, if a manlet said he was a 6/10 or above, he would instantly get a warning for bragging.

I thought you guys cared about the heightpill important, so why is their hypocrisy?

You can’t be incel over 6’0 no matter what you look like unless you have facial deformity tier looks, there will always be a 4’11 foid that will fetishize you for your height.

Last edited:
Cope, average zoomer height today is 7'3, 6'4 is turbomanlet. :feelscry:

There are people like @Uggo Mongo who brag about being 6ft and normal looking and that they're just mentalcels lol.

Basically they agree with IT that its personality

Tallfags are allowed to mention that they’re 6’1, 6’2, and even 6’4 with zero repercussions here, even humble brag by saying they’re manlet at 6’0, if a manlet said he was a 6/10 or above, he would instantly get a warning for bragging.

I thought you guys cared about the heightpill important, so why is their hypocrisy?

You can’t be incel over 6’0 no matter what you look like unless you have facial deformity tier looks, there will always be a 4’11 foid that will fetishize you for your height.

Most young (white) guys I see in the UK with a girl in tow are shorter than me - I'd estimate average height, between 5'7 to 5'10. My old Chinese friend was 5'7, very average looking, and had no issue talking/flirting with women. Those of us who are above the average height shouldn't even entertain the idea that our height is somehow holding us back - it's laughable at best.
Don’t bother, Subzero will just sperg out and saying these men get cucked, they’re just as incel as us

we should start calling them tiggers (tall niggers)

If 6ft is a manlet then i must be a turbomanlet.

6'0 is a good height, but if you're sub-4 then foids won't consider you as an option.

6'0 is a good height, but if you're sub-4 then foids won't consider you as an option.
They just have to approach a 4’11 foid, they worship the ground that tallfags walk on.

They just have to approach a 4’11 foid, they worship the ground that tallfags walk on.
Maybe if they're at least 6'3, but 4'11 foids will easily get taken by 6'0 normies.

I'll admit it annoys me. However, I accept that they may go through experiences I can't imagine.

And yet I still have shit experience with foids. Zero hoes, zero foid attention, depression, feeling like offing myself every day, all because of my face. Keep coping.

Tallfags are allowed to mention that they’re 6’1, 6’2, and even 6’4 with zero repercussions here, even humble brag by saying they’re a manlet at 6’0, if a manlet said he was a 6/10 or above, he would instantly get a warning for bragging.

because being above average in height doesnt always allow you to leave inceldom you retard

Better yet why do we even tolerate you

Why do you have the right to post your shitty threads each day?
Don't ever reply back to me in bold hyper large text again. You are out of your depth. This is a warning.

I thought you were exaggerating in the past, but it really does seem that there are a ton of users here who unironically call themselves 6ft manlets.
5'2 guys like me are just dead

I'll admit it annoys me. However, I accept that they may go through experiences I can't imagine.
They lie about that though it all comes with their ego. Never trust anyone nowadays.

I fucking hate tallfags.

every tallfag I know has a height complex.

Look up any tallfag celebrity, you will always find them in heightfraud shoes.

Machine gun Kelley is a good example, 6’3 and is always wearing ridiculous shoes to make himself 3” taller.

Yet twittertards only clown short men for having a “napoleon complex” when 6’3 faggots won’t be caught dead without wearing timberlands or 3” platform shoes or cowboy boots.

I'm 6'4 and not even unattractive but my autism makes me completely invisible to foids. You need a lot more than just looks or height or to be a normie. Unless you have at least 2/3 you're fucked. A foid would much rather date a 5'6" guy who's attractive and not autistic than me.

I'm 6'4 and not even unattractive but my autism makes me completely invisible to foids. You need a lot more than just looks or height or to be a normie. Unless you have at least 2/3 you're fucked. A foid would much rather date a 5'6" guy who's attractive and not autistic than me.
Height copers will still call you a fakecel lmao

@Zer0/∞ based as always

Tall guys are more picky.

I noticed.
does it? it seems subhuman 5ft0 pajeet trucels are the ones to talk the most about wanting a blonde stacy gf

Do manlets have some sort of complex where they think they’re the only ones who suffer? Even the race wars weren’t this bad.

its true bro, I'm a 6'8 mulatto with A10 eyes but have light brown skin (fucking over for deathnics). also non-nt, making me a truecel regardless of my 8/10 face, women are instantly repulsed just by the sight of me.

6'4 holy. You got blessed there, the things I'd do to be 6'4

I get mogged bro, I am 6'5 and the average zoomer is 6'7. Even the average woman when she wears heels is 6'6. My height is holding me back.

its true bro, I'm a 6'8 mulatto with A10 eyes but have light brown skin (fucking over for deathnics). also non-nt, making me a truecel regardless of my 8/10 face, women are instantly repulsed just by the sight of me.
The funniest part is that this isn't even satire. There are users that genuinely think that if people aren't 6'3+, 8'10 face, they are incel. That all women who are in relationships are with men that are top tier which is false. Not all women are with chads. Normies, Chadlites, and Chads are all getting women with some normies especially high tier normies finding it easy and bragging about it.

As a 6'6" gigamanlet, it's a hard knowing these 7'2" tallfags are the reason I'm incel. So fucking over.

There are people like @Uggo Mongo who brag about being 6ft and normal looking and that they're just mentalcels lol.

Basically they agree with IT that its personality
Cool it with the incelophobia.

The funniest part is that this isn't even satire. There are users that genuinely think that if people aren't 6'3+, 8'10 face, they are incel. That all women who are in relationships are with men that are top tier which is false. Not all women are with chads. Normies, Chadlites, and Chads are all getting women with some normies especially high tier normies finding it easy and bragging about it.

Even Sub-5 men have girlfriends, the reality is that most of us don't have the social circle + confidence + IOI's to get a toilet offline, so it's either swiping apps or nothing. The Blackpill is getting more mainstream because more people are forced to use Tinder for dating, before Tinder the Blackpill was partially right. We all know stories of Adonis / the hunk / the handsome man / Chad Thundercock who slept with lots of toilets while most men got nothing. But it was the top 20% of men sleeping with 60% of toilets, now it's 5/95.

Looks didn't used to matter as much as they do now, but they matter more every day and if you're not looksmaxxing you're being left behind.

Ugly men can JBFmax or SEAmax, but they are increasingly not able to date here.

no dude you don't understand. i'm 6'7 which is manlet height compared to the average white zoomer in the year of our lord 2023. you have to be at least 7 feet to even get a reply back

Face > height

No height for ur face buddy boyo

Do manlets have some sort of complex where they think they’re the only ones who suffer? Even the race wars weren’t this bad.