Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people think matches on tinder mean something? 99% do not want to meet the guy they match

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This makes experiments deceiving. Getting an ugly white guy matches in SEA means nothing. They would have to message him and first and ask to hang out which will never happen.

Is there something you want to confess to us? Maybe your 10 000 matches on tinder?:feelshehe:
Arrest him, boyos.

ugly white guys matching on Tinder in SEA has absolutely nothing to do with their looks. Noodlewhores only want them for their wealth which is inferred from their white skin

Stop caring about tinder matches. Tinder is not a benchmark

ugly white guys matching on Tinder in SEA has absolutely nothing to do with their looks. Noodlewhores only want them for their wealth which is inferred from their white skin

Even if that's true, they'll never meet those guys so it doesn't matter.

"tinder is not real life, bro"

Online dating is poor-non existing where I live in so I never tried it,but I tried some asian dating apps and got matches with bots lol

Matches and even dates are cope you either achieve a relationship or a sexual encounter or nothing the rest doesn't matter, you can't angle fake in real life.

Wow,what a fucking idiot.
Back to IT.

Tinder is a joke. "It isn't reality" in that I could mog a girl but she is still more valuable (smv) than me.

But it is reality, in that absent of stupid thoughts of merit or what is fair (idealistic concepts), it's the tool and dynamic of current society. It's what is really happening.

Yes and they want to get out of their shithole country

Wow,what a fucking idiot.
Back to IT.

Tinder is a joke. "It isn't reality" in that I could mog a girl but she is still more valuable (smv) than me.

But it is reality, in that absent of stupid thoughts of merit or what is fair (idealistic concepts), it's the tool and dynamic of current society. It's what is really happening.
It is real in proving online dating preferences of women.

It is real in proving online dating preferences of women.
It's real in that people are using it, Chad's are slaying on it, and it corroborate the entire blackpill.

If anything it shows everything even clearer. It shows hypergamy clearly, and unrestrained.

It shows looksism, clearly and unrestrained.

It shows the SMP clearly and unrestrained.

Gynocentrism, clearly and unrestrained.

But most importantly it is what is actually happening right now.it's being used.

JFL at this infiltrator, who will be eventually banned, try to spread blue pull stupidity.

JFL at this infiltrator, who will be eventually banned, try to spread blue pull stupidity.
Banned for what? I’m not disproving the stats or the blackpill. Nor I am promoting the blupill.

I just stated that online dating preferences are legit, but I don’t like this way to take them as a “proof”. Because in my opinion it’s a weak way to demonstrate the blackpill.

Other blackpill science threads are way more accurate and highIQ than a group of stats based on tinder matches.

Unless it’s chad, they always wana meet chad

tinder is a microcosm of the entire sexual marketplace

Normies cope with shit like this, unless you have penis in vagina sex, matches are NOTHING. If you get 10 matches but 0 of them lead to sex, then it’s the same as having 0 matches. They might as well be bots.

Online dating is poor-non existing where I live in so I never tried it,but I tried some asian dating apps and got matches with bots lol

I got a bot who messaged me on ps4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back