Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people request bans on here? What's the point of doing so?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Seriously, I don't understand that at all. I don't see how posting on an incel forum intervenes with your life so much to the point where you need to phyiscally request a ban. I've been a member of this site since the first hour of this site being up and I haven't even thought about doing that once.

Someone who has requested a ban, please enlighten me.

Attention whores. They get ignored on threads and then kill themself (methaphoricly) over it.

This forum is addictive, some people can’t stop posting without being banned.

Wondering if anyone'll notice and talk about them on the Ban discussion thread

Don't know tbh

I just stop coming here when I get bored or something else is going on in my life

Ban requesters lack self-control. I have never requested a bad and never will, there is just no point to it at all but I guess we all have different levels of self-control though.

I requested a ban before ngl but it was mostly because I was over using chat and not doing my uni work like I was supposed to.

Dey forgot 2 charge dey JUUL

Lack of self-control mostly.
I did request a ban because I wanted to be more productive in what I was doing (maths and physics), and it worked. It forced me to stay "away" (not really though) of the forum.
Some do that out of attention though, this is where it gets really bad.