Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people quote your comments without leaving any commentary?

Nick Fuentes

Nick Fuentes

Banned
-
If your going to quote somebody's comment you should at least leave a small comment saying something like "high quality comment brocel" or "high iq"

It’s a way to say “couldn’t have said it better myself”

I do it if someone already said what I was going to say. Saves me typing it.

If your going to quote somebody's comment you should at least leave a small comment saying something like "high quality comment brocel" or "high iq"
Also an easy way for people to pretend like they’re contributing while putting 0 effort

Also an easy way for people to pretend like they’re contributing while putting 0 effort
I do it when I was going to say the same thing or very close to it. It's a way of saying "I agree."

it looks goofy as fuck the way you suggest ot

It’s actually a sign of respect. On the other hand quoting someone’s pfp is bullying which is allowed here for some reason.

It’s nice if they have some additional to add I agree, but usually people intended to leave a similar comment and another poster beat them to it. They agree a lot with what was said and this quote it to reiterate or state their strong agreement more or less. It is nice when people try to add something more to it but some comments are just damn good in their completion/in the point they made.

It’s actually a sign of respect. On the other hand quoting someone’s pfp is bullying which is allowed here for some reason.
18692.jpg

too lazy to do that