Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackcels irl are the ultimate copemaxxers

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Officer
★★★
Basically the nigger mindset is to think you're God's gift to humanity, or literally God as is the case with NOI

Black american communities are dogshit? It's always whites fault because blacks are perfect and can't do any wrong

Africa has little to show for itself civilizationally? Well black people secretly invented every civilization on earth #wewuz

Blacks are consistently rated as the least attractive by women? No just cope with reddit soyboys/ cucks and useless anecdotes and obscure irrelevant studies that dont reflect reality

When your stupid and low iq you dont really think,you do more and care less

When you are even semi intelligent you overthink every situation and outcome.

Meanwhile a black guy will simply start a fight with another black guy without thinking about the consequences and die.

I can see why nerdy high inhibition curries/ricecels might admire this. It probably helps for getting pussy via numbers game, but a total lack of self criticism doesn't help much for anything else.

dude the afros enslaved their own brethren and then blamed whitey just for being the top buyer. it's their own fault

@Zhou Chang-Xing @BlackCell_from_ZA @Rabbi Schneerson @WØLF @IronsideCel @Izayacel @Intellau_Celistic

uh, how did you know I was a blackcel :fbi:

Also what kind of black are you? Redbone? Darkskin? African?

I hate my clown race.
Trust me, I want to murder almost 90% of them.

Also what kind of black are you? Redbone? Darkskin? African?
I see. I'm a Haitian nigga, unfortunately. I don't like my race or ethnicity.

I see. I'm a Haitian nigga, unfortunately. I don't like my race or ethnicity.
Holy shit the most subhuman black ethnicity after Liberian

Holy shit the most subhuman black ethnicity after Liberian
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

jfl, yeah. I'm not proud of that 4th world shithole at all, but my mom is. What breed of nigger are you?

Blacks are consistently rated as the least attractive by women? No just cope with reddit soyboys/ cucks and useless anecdotes and obscure irrelevant studies that dont reflect reality
But when I say it

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

jfl, yeah. I'm not proud of that 4th world shithole at all, but my mom is. What breed of nigger are you?
Not a nigger. I'm a curry but I lived a few years around Atlanta which is nigger central. People also often mistake me for afro latino so there's that.

Not a nigger. I'm a curry but I lived a few years around Atlanta which is nigger central. People also often mistake me for afro latino so there's that.
I see. Man, I would not enjoy living in Atlanta. Nothing but low inhib and obnoxious joggers, hip hop culture, and probably some of the most degenerate and ran through foids I can think of.

I hate being a light skinned niggercel I have to cope so hard just to pretend to fit in with normies and niggers

Basically the nigger mindset is to think you're God's gift to humanity, or literally God as is the case with NOI

Black american communities are dogshit? It's always whites fault because blacks are perfect and can't do any wrong

Africa has little to show for itself civilizationally? Well black people secretly invented every civilization on earth #wewuz

Meanwhile a black guy will simply start a fight with another black guy without thinking about the consequences and die.

I can see why nerdy high inhibition curries/ricecels might admire this. It probably helps for getting pussy via numbers game, but a total lack of self criticism doesn't help much for anything else.
Niggers are evil lmao. They use the guilt of of other races to exploit them. Don't show any form of mercy or goodwill towards a nog lol.

From what I've observed, the biggest copers on the internet apart from Mainland curries are Blacks

Blacks are the most self hating race on earth.

Hence why african americans larp as any race to cope with the lack of
identity, they've claimed to be egpytians, greeks, native americans, the chinese heck even the fucking israelites.

Blacks aren’t

Running bad boy game to make up for being ugly is degrading af for someone that doesn't actually want to be a criminal.