Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people here hate anime just because it's anime?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
Good video, OP. It shows just how everything must go with the normie hivemind or be hated by men with tits ("stronk womyn")

Interesting video bro.

Seems like the Rising Sun has found a way to fight back!

Specifically why is it anime girls in particular they seem to take issue the most with? You do understand anime girls are literally created to appeal to lonely males as an idealized version of a woman, as in the thing you would want the most? I figure it's just people being dicks because being a dick is hip and cool, thanks to the plummeting quality of people nowadays. Also it seems idiotic to me to dislike/hate the thing that was created to appeal to you. Im not that into anime myself but i just can't understand it, are you afraid of embarrassment if somebody found out? That somebody is going to call you "cringe"? What is it?

Title is self explanatory, if you ARE one of these people i am talking about right now i implore you to watch the video, it's only 10 minutes but it brings up some great points(and blackpills) imo.

It’s extremely unnatural to obsess and have romantic feelings for a 2d drawing some overworked depressed jap drew.
I don’t like this new era of anime where every series needs to shove bubbly loli waifus in your face but to each his own

Yes, although more bearable in this scenario, they are still not worthy of endless praise just because they would act like decent human beings.
Well there you go then, even under ideal conditions according to you it isn't justified. For obvious reasons, i have a problem with this.