Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people here gatekeep and boast about their trucel stats while consciously accepting that the average normie is incel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I spent 3 months posting on Looksmax, filled with NT raging from LTN to HTN: even the short deathnic ones you would think would be incel have gfs, have romantic experiences, actually get daily iois, make out with drunk women at clubs, and get occasional matches on dating apps. All this talk about a tall white chad fucking all the women is just coping to protect our ego that we're not as subhuman as we think we are. :blackpill:
@Transcended Trucel

the incel tier normies are oofy doofy

it's not gatekeeping, it's a basic logical thought process
most if not all self proclaimed fakecels this forum had were normies, I don't think that's a coincidence at all

Beta bux isn’t incel but it isn’t that far off

most if not all self proclaimed fakecels this forum had were normies, I don't think that's a coincidence at all
But these same people think only some white tall chad is fucking and normies get scraps, if not nothing at all. @Lv99_BixNood :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Beta bux isn’t incel but it isn’t that far off
Looksmax users are much younger than here, most are 17 to 23 range, and rarely ever see a 30+-year-old.

true tbh. thinking Chad is only fucking is big cope that some here do

true tbh. thinking Chad is only fucking is big cope that some here do
No doubt. And I have seen it the other way too, chads who just weren't interested and had other things going that were more important. It's alotmore complicated than that. There are actually more than like four kinds of people

I am saying the opposite, most people here still think only chads are getting sex and cope that most normies are KHHVs while believing they are the ugliest person to ever be born and everyone else are fakecels, it doesn’t make any sense. @bigantennaemay1

I am saying the opposite, most people here still think only chads are getting sex and cope that most normies are KHHVs while believing they are the ugliest person to ever be born and everyone else are fakecels, it doesn’t make any sense. @bigantennaemay1
I gatekeep, because gatekeeping is necessary, when done correctly, and by the right people.

But yeah, it's annoying to see the people who think only chads are getting laid or into relationships, or cope with the ridiculous idea that if a guy is not a Chad but with a foid, he's just being used as a betabuxx or is at the end of a long train of cocks that have already been inside her. While true for some (mostly soys, I'm sure, as I think regular normies will usually pick up on this and avoid her), it's not true of all of them.

We are a minority subset of the overall population, and as much as we'd like to believe it's a growing problem, as that would push us closer to a sexual revolution which would be appealing, that's just simply not the case. Most people are still living fairly normal lives, apart from us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back