Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The one thing that bothers me about being incel/low-value male is that people REFUSE OUR PLIGHT/REJECT OUR PREMISE while saying they "bear with us"

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I've had more than a few of these discussions with people regarding my plight and speaking for us low-value guys in general.

It's not that people 100% deny what I say -- I've even strongly convinced some of our plight and got them to move away slightly from the NPC programming a bit. Truth is even the most soy-ridden cuck has some brain left that might work if you come at them the right way.

What really bothers me though? Underneath all of it -- even the feigning of understanding at worst -- is that most still reject the premise of the incel problem. I've spoken with women, say, who understand the general concept of struggling as an unattractive person period vs. privilege of a more attractive one (even "pretty privilege" as they call it which is a blackpilled-esque concept in and of itself).

The interesting and frustrating thing is that -- while people will mostly bear with us even if only slightly -- they will take zero measures to help us. For example, I can tell a "women's equality group" (insert laughing here) that the problem is our looks and they will bear with me somewhat. Now when I tell them to consider donating to a plastic surgery fund (at least some active attempt at "solving" the problem since inceldom is pretty much all LOOKS 99% of the time) they will respond negatively.

Notice the irony? People will agree what the problem is, but then when you tell them how it can be fixed they begin to side-step. "Oh, sure, we know it's looks-related, but I'm not donating money to a looks fund!:feelsclown:It's your personality too, inkwell! Y'all don't need money to fix that!":feelsclown:

So in a sense people either just blatantly refuse to really understand or bear with the LOOKS problem, or they flat-out want no involvement in helping people they know are suffering (so I dunno which is worse -- failing to understand and thus not helping due to that, or understanding but not making any fucking effort). At least ignorance is common -- but admission of understanding & aligning but changing the goalposts to suit your own agenda is major scum behavior because it's not about helping anyone -- it's about proving you're "right" and nothing else.

I can get if you can't bear with -- some things need to be lived through and experienced to really understand. But if you tell me you get the "problem" but then side-step and change the course when told, "Ok, here's how we can fix it," then it's an admission of you being a fucktard if you're genuine. See, these assholes probably just want to change the course of facts to suit their narrarive.

"Oh, inkwell, I know you are ugly as sin and I am rich and can help you afford surgeries to live a happier life! But the problem is YOUR PERSONALITY and I CANNOT FIX THAT. SO I AM NOT GIVING YOU MONEY BECAUSE IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY!"

Why can't these fucks just be honest? Say you understand the problem but do not wish to give money -- okay, fine; fair enough I guess. DO NOT TELL ME YOU GET THE PROBLEM AND WANT TO HELP, BUT THEN TURN AWAY ALL OF THE FACTS TO SUIT YOUR OWN NARRATIVE IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY HOW YOUR HELPING OF US THROUGH OUR CLEAR EXPLANATION OF NEEDS IS INVALID BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT WE CAN BE BETTER PEOPLE IF WE HAD BETTER LOOKS. It's too easy (and brutal) to just rationalize ugly men being great, valuable human beings with nothing but physical features changing. These points are exactly why most'll never try to help; it's too brutal of a bitch slap to the face.

These idiots -- in the same breath, people largely -- will say they understand the common sense of looks and plight of the low-value male in non-bluepilled lenses, but won't give a penny to help our looks because, "that's not the way to go about it." FUCK YOU and do not think I would give you an ounce of compassion when you won't even accept the core premise of our problems and suffering, even though on the surface you say you do. The problem is that it's all false -- at least tell me you fail to understand than say you do but then turn around and try to reframe it.

I think the real problem is that -- while it's PC or "okay" to speak of looks and looks treatment -- many don't want to take the pill of realizing that -- once you did, IF you did -- change our looks somehow through money and observed us living better lives and being better people in their eyes as a result of such then they'd see their whole world-view fall apart to pieces and be rendered lost or truly blackpilled about how life really works. You can't have the truth -- comfort in lies and delusions is a must for a "sane" society to keep the ball rolling and the prejudices neatly kept all where they should be. As long as the 'system' "just works" then there's no problems outside the scope of my bubble reality, right?

Last edited:
Most people admit lookism and pretty privilege but they claim its only about privilege and that affects both genders in equal amount. But what they dont accept is hypergamy and that below average foids will rather die alone than being with a looksmatched or worse man.

Normshit motherfuckers will never admit advantages due to lookism. They want to believe that people are interested in them due to their personality and wit. Bring up negative parts of lookism, and they will go quiet and not say anything, normshit motherfuckers!

Chad and foids deny lookism because it reduces their success to something that they never had to earn. It basically calls out their privlige and shatters the illusion that females are these pure virtous beings while highlighting the materialistic primative animals that they are when it comes to sexual selection

Bluepilled normies deny lookism because it highlights how lame and pathetic their sex lives are when compared to chads

Normshit motherfuckers will never admit advantages due to lookism. They want to believe that people are interested in them due to their personality and wit. Bring up negative parts of lookism, and they will go quiet and not say anything, normshit motherfuckers!
We'll send all normscums to gulag (in minecraft)