Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people hate jews ?

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
explain why do people hate jews?
I wanna hear some incel opinions

because jews are ugly

why do people hate parasites?

They're overrepresented in bad stuff and follow a supremacist satanic book (Talmud) that tells them they can use gentiles like cattle.

They became wicked and rejected Christ, but God will set them straight soon.

Why do people hate the evil guys that destroy societies and want to rule the world?

Pretty much, when’s the last time you seen a Jewish chad

Why do people hate the evil guys that destroy societies and want to rule the world?

People hate jews because jews they are greedy scammers, they always have the scam jobs or "crook" jobs as we say in south africa ,
jobs such as phycologists, insurance, banks, dentists, finance, brokers, etc

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THIS SHIT. Are you fucking kidding me? Jews are responsible for my mutilated foreskin. That alone deserves all my hatred for them. Not even mentioning everything else they have done. Fuck you, kike loving faggot.

I'm not antisemitic but after seeing what has happened to palestine it's not easy not to feel contempt for the country of Israel. Also look how little the UN cares about Israel stealing Palestine's territory well beyond the original plan made in the 40s, it's sketchy to say the least..........

Excellent bait, GrAYcel. Inb4 200 replies:dab:

Heather O'Rourke was raped by Jews.

Downloadfile

it has been a thing for thousands of years, people hated jews because they believed in a different god, or messiah in the case of some Christians

The form of the modern antisemitism started after WW1 when the theory of the stub on the back was created, and many blamed jews for this, which was partially true (Rosa luxembourg), but also wrong in some ways since jews contributed a lot in the war effort in Germany

in the end it's rooted in a lot of inconsistencies and inferiority complex. for example most of the people against supposed jewish control of the west are also some of the biggest supporters of colonialism or imperialism, and will push the might makes right argument i.e europeans are superior and more powerful hence why they conquered and ruled over non whites, but that will insinuate jews are superior to non jewish europeans since after all they run their countries and economies, so they will attribute their ability to reign over others to negative traits like being cunning.

Ethnic subhuman males are naturally drawn to communism (Jewish males were the original ethnicels imo in Europe and Russia). Because they cant get white pussy. Also sucks that they are/were poor ugly slaves.

Whitecels are naturally drawn to white nationalism. Because they stand to lose the hardest in a world where ethnic men ascend and are seen as equals. It is a bad trade in their eyes, if they get ethnic foids while at the same time, ethnic males get their precious aryan blonde females. (you see this tension playing out in this very forum). In their eyes, even a thousand WMAF couples mean nothing, when they lose one of their females to an ethnic subhuman male, that is a very big deal.

In America, Jews are viewed as white (because in relation to Blacks, Native Americans, Mestizos, Hindus, and Mongolians, they are white). And so they face less discrimination, are able to integrate and intermarry with white Americans (better so than with Europeans). And thus are a lot more influential in American culture. And yes, Jews are ethnic subhuman in root and I suspect that they feel the same way about themselves. Hence they try to liberalize the white societies that they are in so that race mixing can occur.

All in all, it doesn't matter to me. Because in the end, we East Asian men will lose the hardest if we keep going along playing the white man's game. That is to say, willingly participate in a totally open free world. We will lose. The behavior and choices of Asian females are self explanatory.

Last edited:
Ethnic subhuman males are naturally drawn to communism (Jewish males were the original ethnicels imo in Europe and Russia). Because they cant get white pussy. Also sucks that they are poor ugly slaves.

Whitecels are naturally drawn to white nationalism. Because they stand to lose the hardest in a world where ethnic men ascend and are seen as equals.
Never going to happen spoiler alert. Whites will always mog deathnics, even if they are politically and economically as powerful. Girls like whites because they are
1. Tall
2. Better facial features on average
3. Masculine looking
4. More attractive skin colour
5. Striking blue eyes/different hair colours

I'm a whitecel and I wouldn't mind a higher percentage of deathnics in my coutnry cus it will by default raise my SMV. No money, status and politics can change this.
you will grow out of stormfag phase dw

imagine not hating them

I dunno. They're definitely not the reason of my inceldom, so I just don't give a fuck.

Jews are ones of the few oldest nations that still exist, they existed since the time of Babylon so a Jew is gold!
Jews are holy people God's chosen ones, all prophets were Jews. If you are not a Jew and you follow Abrahamic religions, you will be submissive to Jewish culture!
Jews are masters of moneymaxing. They understand how life works. They control all wealth in the world. The Jews invented capitalism ( bank systems ) and communism.
Jews are natural selection miracle, they survived all disasters and genocides against them through history, that made them understand more human nature and society, Jews invented psychology and sociology.

People hate Jews because complex of inferiority

Jews are superior than whites because whites were submissive to Jewish religion, they have Jewish names like David haha they worshiped and died for a Jewish guy who died on the cross for centuries !!

Last edited:
I don't hate all the Jews. But its impossible to deny that Jews often support degeneracy such as lgbt. Globohomo clownworld would not exist without the Jewish influence. For example, authors who first tried to normalize trannies, were Jews. It's just so happened.

Jews are superior than whites because whites were submissive to Jewish religion, they worshiped and died for Jewish guy who died on the cross for centuries !!

3EACE801 7008 4F3A 8784 1A93844BB053

because my stupid country is allied with them

why do people hate @Uggo Mongo

I don’t really hate Jews, they are essentially whites with another religion.

I do hate Israel though

I'm kind of neutral about Jews, what I don't like about many of them is that they tend to be too argumentative, but some Jews are OK and I have met quite a few good people among them, but...... I REALLY FUCKING HATE ISRAELIS---- no political or religious reason, my dislike of Israelis is simply because 99% of the ones I have met have been major fucking jerks

I don't hate all the Jews. But its impossible to deny that Jews often support degeneracy such as lgbt. Globohomo clownworld would not exist without the Jewish influence. For example, authors who first tried to normalize trannies, were Jews. It's just so happened.
this

I don't hate jews. I just hate zionists.

jews created online dating causing the hypergamy epidemic

Thread number 217842 on the JQ

As a Zionist Israeli Jew, I can tell that the main reason for the hate is envy. A lot of goim just plain stupid, they don't know how to make money, they don't have any values and ethics of work and studying, so they spit they hate of us. And it's just funny to hear about "poor poor Palestine" from representative of nations that enslaved whole regions and genocided millions of people.

this. hating jews is cope. jews didn't create your genetics, or the nature of women.
Jews promote mass fornication in order to satanize the people, you retardfag
As a Zionist Israeli Jew, I can tell that the main reason for the hate is envy. A lot of goim just plain stupid, they don't know how to make money, they don't have any values and ethics of work and studying, so they spit they hate of us. And it's just funny to hear about "poor poor Palestine" from representative of nations that enslaved whole regions and genocided millions of people.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
jews created online dating causing the hypergamy epidemic