Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you hate Christ, you have something in common with FAGGOTS

jesus is a fag and his mother is a whore.

Believing in religion is delusion

Fuck Jesus
Image 2024 05 07 023715137

FUCK OFF CHRISTIANS FUCK OFF ME JUST kys

FUCK OFF CHRISTIANS FUCK OFF ME JUST kys
I don't mind christians because they tend to be right-leaning, socially conservative, anti abortion, pro traditional family values.

My problem is with Jesus because he fucked Mary Magdalene while I am KHHV. And considering the times, it is extremely likely that Mary Magdalene had a bush. I happen to like bushes on women. So that makes me hate Jesus even more, because he got to experience one of my kinks.

I don't mind christians because they tend to be right-leaning, socially conservative, anti abortion, pro traditional family values.

My problem is with Jesus because he fucked Mary Magdalene while I am KHHV. And considering the times, it is extremely likely that Mary Magdalene had a bush. I happen to like bushes on women. So that makes me hate Jesus even more, because he got to experience one of my kinks.
Kys you faggot you are a giga cuck i like pussy must be hairless I’m not a fucking animal you should be thrown in pit of monkey (in gta)

And no, Margot Robbie doesn't have a bush, she implied it when she was talking about the sex scene in The Wolf on Walstreet. She used some sort of bush wig, but she has Brazilian wax.