Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people get triggered when a guy says he doesnt want a woman had sex before marriage?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Just him saying that stings people. You can tell from their facial expression that they didnt like what you said and then they try to argue with you why your point is wrong. Even guys do that.

It makes everyone seethe somehow.

Soys are triggered by anything.

Lmao more ppl should say that, this makes whores seethe hard because they realize they are nothing but used goods.

Foids are just shaming men to betabuxx for them once they are done with the cock carousel. that's it really, they seethe when a man is with a young foid, they seethe when men state that they want virgin foids or low body count foids, they seethe when men don't want to date single mothers, then they seethe when abortion is banned cause now they can't get rid of Chad's spawn to secure a betabuxx, they seethe when men don't want to date onlyfans whores or prostitute, they seethe and label such men as misogynistic because foids want to act like whores and still settle down with a betabuxx when they reach 30s.

Because women hate being excluded from anything, even a subhuman's fucklist

"Because women should be able to explore their promiscuity :soy::soy:" Honest to god this is an answer i've heard so many times before when i've brought this up

"Because women should be able to explore their promiscuity :soy::soy:" Honest to god this is an answer i've heard so many times before when i've brought this up

It's the equivalent of a female demanding a 7 foot tall superman. Basically these don't exist.

The only difference is that it isn't socially acceptable for men to demand anything. Oh, and also because they could exist, but our culture is completely ruined and normies don't want to have to cope against that thought for a moment.

he only difference is that it isn't socially acceptable for men to demand anything. Oh, and also because they could exist, but our culture is completely ruined and normies don't want to have to cope against that thought for a moment.
High IQ