Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people create animal gore threads?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Animals never hurt you like people did.

Most people here are entirely open about having no desire to embrace the concepts of morals, ethics, or a sense of 'right and wrong', instead sinking into a "as long as something isn't happening to me it doesn't matter" mentality, what do you expect?

Agreed. Animal gore is unnecessary. Post Stacy gore instead tbh

Most people here are entirely open about having no desire to embrace the concepts of morals, ethics, or a sense of 'right and wrong', what do you expect?
This. Alienation from society and the lack of any validation from women can cause those who never really had any morals to begin with to descend into a sort of anti-morality in order to assert some form of self-identity, it's an impotent assertion, but it's an assertion nonetheless.

Because people are sick in their head.that's it.

I wish Gore threads would stop appearing.

Most people here are entirely open about having no desire to embrace the concepts of morals, ethics, or a sense of 'right and wrong', instead sinking into a "as long as something isn't happening to me it doesn't matter" mentality, what do you expect?
It just shows the lack of empathy, especially the lack of empathy toward beings that never did you wrong. Do you know what does that mean? That means their personality is shit due to their brain chemistry, and to converse like a normal human being, you have to manifest your empathy. People who glorify animal gore are most likely incels due to their brain chemistry. Don't get me wrong tho, I can understand human gore because these beings did you wrong, therefore you hate them, and that's pretty natural.

This. Alienation from society and the lack of any validation from women can cause those who never really had any morals to begin with to descend into a sort of anti-morality in order to assert some form of self-identity, it's an impotent assertion, but it's an assertion nonetheless.
You can't become a sociopath just like that, a.k.a descending into anti-morality. You will still show empathy towards animals because you instinctively don't view them as enemies.

Because people are sick in their head.that's it.
Probably attention disorder or trying to appear edgy to their own satisfaction.

I wish Gore threads would stop appearing.
Agreed. Animal gore is unnecessary. Post Stacy gore instead tbh
Gore threads are fine, as long as there are no animals in it :3

Last edited:
SHUT UP NORMIE YOU'LL NEVER BE DOWN WITH US.

You've got it. I'm not even sure where I stand on morals as a whole these days, but it is still irritating seeing comments on those sort of threads that are purely meant to advertise to others how immoral and cold the user is, and nothing more. Substanceless shit like "lol this is hilarious", or a laughable reply recently posted in response to the screams of a dog "music to my ears", all that kind of stuff, it is ridiculous, and obviously untrue. If you actually enjoyed watching animals get tortured, you would be a psychopath, one without emotions or empathy, and psychopaths don't spend hours crying about their feelings and how lonely they are on incel forums.
You can be indifferent to it, if you are some heartless bastard, sure, but pretending you love it? Fuck off with the anti-virtue signalling.

Because people, including me, love them.

I honestly love to watch animals die, I hate animals, dogs especially.

Animals never hurt you like people did.
Speak for yourself. I have been bitten and stung by various animals and insects many times in my life and it hurt like a bitch each time. I am no fan of animals.

It just shows the lack of empathy, especially the lack of empathy toward beings that never did you wrong. Do you know what does that mean? That means their personality is shit due to their brain chemistry, and to converse like a normal human being, you have to manifest your empathy. People who glorify animal gore are most likely incels due to their brain chemistry. Don't get me wrong tho, I can understand human gore because these beings did you wrong, therefore you hate them, and that's pretty natural.

You can't become a sociopath just like that, a.k.a descending into anti-morality. You will still show empathy towards animals because you instinctively don't view them as enemies.

Probably attention disorder or trying to appear edge to their own satisfaction.

Gore threads are fine, as long as there are no animals in it :3
Yeah but the people in the Gore videos haven't wronged you as well. I'd understand if it was your enemy and their murder was leaked in the web, but average people? Some Gore videos don't even have context to what's going on. Whos side do you pick, the murderer or the slaughtered?

Gore is gore tbh, I see little difference between watching clips of animals and people dieing.

I find it educational more than anything

I honestly don't get some people, I mean they would rather watch humans die than dogs. It's crazy. I don't even know what so special about stupid dogs. Putting animal life above human life is plain stupid and astonishing to me.

I hated dogs since I was 6 because they attacked me. They're aggressive and stupid creatures.

the human part of me cringes when i see men or animals getting mutilated but i couldnt give a flying dog dick if it happens to a femoid.
DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SLUT SUFFER

to keep the wussies out.

incel community has always been the edgy tsundere version of robots/foreveralone

What the fuck? This isn't an anime thread!

Speak for yourself. I have been bitten and stung by various animals and insects many times in my life and it hurt like a bitch each time. I am no fan of animals.
What animals were you been bitten by?

What the fuck? This isn't an anime thread!
View attachment 38151
giphy.gif

I honestly don't get some people, I mean they would rather watch humans die than dogs.
Yeah but the people in the Gore videos haven't wronged you as well. I'd understand if it was your enemy and their murder was leaked in the web, but average people? Some Gore videos don't even have context to what's going on. Whos side do you pick, the murderer or the slaughtered?
After previous cruel interactions with the society, my serotonin levels dropped and what happens when your serotonin levels drop because of beings that did you wrong? You develop a lack of empathy towards them. My serotonin levels are low NOT because of animals, and my brain knows that, therefore, I have empathy towards them. Sometimes I like to imagine me doing the things people do on gore videos to my previous bully. I don't hate the person in the video, I just don't give a fuck about him and I like my imaginations. Knowing the true nature of humans adds up to a lack of empathy, EVERYONE is selfish. You might say "oh, well, not everyone...", trust me, everyone, it's just a matter of how good a person hides his selfishness.

Because the loneliness and bullying has driven them insane.

I RESPECT animals, they are VERY INNOCENT... Its HUMANS that deserve the hate....

Idk but I hate dogs to no end. I like pretty much all the other animals though. I did not like that rat torture shit that was recently posted.

i personally hate animals and eat meat so can't complain.

op took down the links soon after posting them. Two vids. One has a rat or mouse's dick cut off with a pair of scissors. The other is a mouse's dick being cut off by pressing it between a stick eraser (idk what they're called) and an exacto knife. Fucking nasty

I like to imagine them as normies and stacies and I am the defender of all incels

Cope. Morality is a human construct. Nature has no problem torturing and brutalizing every species of animal with survival of the fittest, and natural selection.

Animals did nothing wrong to you. If anything they can help us cope. Dogs will love and adore you no matter of your looks...They aren't the reason for you being a depressed unworthy of love shit. I really hope those who like and do it to die alone miserably, as you don't deserve better. Really.

I honestly don't get some people, I mean they would rather watch humans die than dogs. It's crazy. I don't even know what so special about stupid dogs. Putting animal life above human life is plain stupid and astonishing to me.

people > animals

I like any kind of gore, I don't discriminate. But I do prefer Stacy gore. If you don't like someone else's hobbies or interests, then simply don't participate. I don't see why people always get so butthurt about gore enthusiasts. I view gore as similar to art