Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do normies use “baby” as a term of affection?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It doesn’t make any sense. Why do normies call their loved ones “baby” or use it as a pet name? Are they pedophiles? Sure, babies are cute (until they grow up to be roasties/normies/Chads/incels) but not sexy or romantic. I don’t get it at all.

Bec. they are secret pedos. They are trying to hide it.

I'm not sure, it just kinda works I guess. It's one of those things that doesn't fully make sense but doesn't have to.

babies represent hope i think. hence why they call their life mates that. ? idk
it's disgusting and triggering to hear that word, at least for me.

Incest fetish or something, same with a foid calling her bf daddy

Cause everytime you see her or talk with her you just want to cuddle her like a baby, give her affection, and making her your priority. Just like a baby is often made a priority and given the best. That's the feeling when you have a gf

Cause everytime you see her or talk with her you just want to cuddle her like a baby, give her affection, and making her your priority. Just like a baby is often made a priority and given the best. That's the feeling when you have a gf
You seem to be very knowledgeable on this subject :feelswhere:

It doesn’t make any sense. Why do normies call their loved ones “baby” or use it as a pet name? Are they pedophiles? Sure, babies are cute (until they grow up to be roasties/normies/Chads/incels) but not sexy or romantic. I don’t get it at all.
Its a stupid slang used by low IQ people.

Their pedo instincts

Hey, babe.

Yea, babe?

K, babe.

Asking "Why normies do X" is pointless because they live in different reality and we will never understand each other.

Because they are dirty diapers!

They are full of shit!

Idk but I want to call a girl my baby