Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do normies think its bad to make fake resumes?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
tl;dr absolutely create complete fictitious resume to apply to jobs

norman things its naughty to make fake resumes. theyre so fucking clueless. If you're trying to get a job, just make sure you actually have the skill set that you need for the job, and make up completely fake resume. say you worked at companies that you never worked at as the job title you are seeking. when the background check comes back that you never worked there, you can fabricate fake w2s, paystubs, offer letters etc from said companies and submit it to the background check company and theyll use it to verify you worked there. worse comes to worse they cant verify you worked at those places, and you just lay off an air of confidence and incredulity of the situation, and the employer will most likely just eat it up and move on. worse case is they dont hire you, but who gives a fuck, you move on to the next one.

normies are so fucking clueless and brainwashed when it comes to how shit actually works in real life. fucking docile consooming sheep

''morality'' is for :bluepill: beta cucks,everything is rigged in scumciety

Being honest about my work history has gotten me rejected from every job I applied for

Based point OP though; I'm still just trying not to get a job rn.

Yes, of course, they expect someone who is 25 years old to have 500+ years of working experience in the Nasa and have won 3 Nobel Prizes.
Fairly achievable.

They still believe in a fair world.

you gotta lie to survive in this crazy world

I would do it but I'm held back by my horrible lying abilities. I've made a dumbass of myself countless times in interviews and phone screenings. Plus, forging fake pay stubs is illegal

Their are background checks and everything these days
Also you aren't as smart as you think, using some tech for personal project and professionally is different and people can usually tell that you are faking your experience even if you practice by doing some projects with it beforehand

Their are background checks and everything these days
Also you aren't as smart as you think, using some tech for personal project and professionally is different and people can usually tell that you are faking your experience even if you practice by doing some projects with it beforehand
yeah man, everyone except the applicant is a goddamn GENIUS. everyone on the other end of the hiring is a fucking savant wizard 999999IQ fucking giga genius, who is infinitely smarter then the mere peasant applicant. also, if you read my post you'd see my comment about background checks. you forge documentation for it. youre so delusional about the application process.

I would do it but I'm held back by my horrible lying abilities. I've made a dumbass of myself countless times in interviews and phone screenings. Plus, forging fake pay stubs is illegal
you dont have horrible lying abilities, you have horrible preparation. you should go into depth about every aspect of the experience you're lying about before you even get on the phone with anyone. also stop being a cuck about muh illegal. theres fucking wild niggers casually walking into stores and stealing shit in an obvious manner and just walking out and nothing happens. the system is overflooded and broken, but you think someone is going to come cage you for bullshitting yourself through a job application

you fuckers are bluepilled

They think soyciety and job market is fair but it's not in reality.