Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do normies say they would kill themselves if they had manlet heights?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Most of them would say they would kill themselves if they had a height. Yesterday one told me he'd be suicidal at 5'2. Most of them were men. But why would they say these things if "HeIGht DoesNt MaTTeR BrO"

because they are braindead roach people who are in dire need of bullets

They can’t see errors in their own logic

They can’t see errors in their own logic
Theory: the men who are most likely tall and soy do see the errors. They just do it because of ego and think it'll get them pussy. We need to memory manipulate chads and soys so they can be haunted of our traumatic memories

Normalfags have to keep themselves delusional and that's why they're self-contradictory. If they admitted that differences exist in every level of human life, and that these differences put people at a disadvantage, then their just world fallacy would crumble and they wouldn't feel so good about themselves and their merits.

Normalfags have to keep themselves delusional and that's why they're self-contradictory. If they admitted that differences exist in every level of human life, and that these differences put people at a disadvantage, then their just world fallacy would crumble and they wouldn't feel so good about themselves and their merits.
I rather have them die knowing they are sinners and the cause of my pain and misery

Humble-brag, "well at least I'm not a manlet like that guy". Normies love punching down.

Last edited:
Humble-brag, "well at least I'm not a manlet like that guy". Normies love punching down.
But they only prove us right in the end. Basically memes write themselves moment
Then they say "jUsT TaKe A JoKe Bro"

Last edited:
Yeah, ragefuel. "A joke", no it's something you've been made fun of for your whole life.
Abnormal normies need to get cut in the nape ngl

If you are short no woman will ever love you, you either moneymaaax or die
"B but that's not what HAPPENED STACYS BOYFRIEND told me IM A GOOD BOY TO HER!!!"

In Serbia no one ever said height doesnt matter, under 180CM is considered short, under 175CM midget and under 170CM kill yourself ASAP.

The same reason it's "bad" making fun of whores, roast beefs and fat women but "okay" to shame virgins, small dicks and manlets.

They are only dishonest when you prove them wrong. They wouldn't have any issue in admitting lookism exists if you weren't using the same statement to prove women are shallow whores or that it's the reason why it's next to impossible for you to get a girlfriend.

Because they know how they treat manlets & wouldn't like to be in that position.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back