Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Its crazy for how little normies kill themselves

The only people that don't are chads that's why everyone obsessed with being a chad or chasing chad. A chad is like at best 2.5% of the population. This is like the problem with the elites, they are the top 3% and live lifes that everyone else chases impotently
True

The only people that don't are chads that's why everyone obsessed with being a chad or chasing chad. A chad is like at best 2.5% of the population. This is like the problem with the elites, they are the top 3% and live lifes that everyone else chases impotently
True
Are u still planning on roping?

I researched suicide forums and after looking at a lot of threads I got baffled how more privileged than me those people are, basically they are living my dream life and yet decide to kill themselves.
Most of the people who killed themselves lived in first world countries, weren't disabled (not counting mild stuff), weren't significantly below average looking, had at least one friend, a family.
If I had all those things I would be genuinely happy, not even exaggerating.
They suffered a few traumatic events in their lives that aren't even that bad and because of that they decide to kill themselves meanwhile I get traumatized every single day by being a nonNT subhuman and yet here I am.
Honestly I think we incels ( the genuine ones ) are way stronger than normies mental
cuz they have sex