Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Normies pretend to have no friends? Tech reviewer foid claims she has no friends when her instagram says otherwise.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I was watching some videos about the next software update for the ipad, and I ran into this video from a foid tech reviewer, and she was going over the updates that make it easier to connect with friends but kept making jokes about how she has no friends. (8:56, 10:15 just a few examples)

It's like bitch, why are you even pretending to be friendless? Your instagram shows you have a life full of friends. I don't understand these Normies who use peoples loneliness as a quirky relatable thing, I could understand if someone is actually friendless or single, but most people I see making jokes about being friendless or single, are the opposite in real life. Fuck Them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm1MwfWlubY&t=33s&ab_channel=SaraDietschySaraDietschy

I was watching some videos about the next software update for the ipad, and I ran into this video from a foid tech reviewer, and she was going over the updates that make it easier to connect with friends but kept making jokes about how she has no friends. (8:56, 10:15 just a few examples)

It's like bitch, why are you even pretending to be friendless? Your instagram shows you have a life full of friends. I don't understand these Normies who use peoples loneliness as a quirky relatable thing, I could understand if someone is actually friendless or single, but most people I see making jokes about being friendless or single, are the opposite in real life. Fuck Them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm1MwfWlubY&t=33s&ab_channel=SaraDietschySaraDietschy

She looks, sounds normal, is confident to make youtube video. So what surprise is there that she's lying?

Be her fiend...

she's trying to make herself relatable.

That is to be popular for blue pulled incels:soy::bluepill:

she's trying to make herself relatable.
Normies: "OMG being single and having no friends is so quirky" meanwhile single people with no friends are rotting away.

They want to act "like us", to attract the bluepilled incel demographic.

because they need more attention from simps

because women don't suffer from being friendless, so they can joke about it, even when 99% of the time it's a lie. when an ugly jokes about having no friends it just makes everyone awkward. when a woman does it everyone's like "noo im your friend," "but you're such a great person," etc. Not to mention the dumbass simps can 'relate' and they like her better and will donate/subscribe/binge her shitty content.

JFL "I'm so quirky and nerdy and I have no friends."

Meanwhile, bitch probably has an onlyfans

the real question is why are you watching a foid youtuber

By “friendless” she means she has 8-10 less friends than another Becky or Stacy that she’s competing with most likely.

They want to act "like us", to attract the bluepilled incel demographic.
More specifically The nerd demographic that is interested in computer stuff. This is just a manipulation tactic

Wheenever a foid says something like "I have no friends" or "I'm so lonely", they have a emotional support network of literally hundreds of people. All in an effort to get even more attention

It's like that braincels meme:

male depression = shotgun to the mouth with finger on trigger

female depression = overdose on tic tacs

More specifically The nerd demographic that is interested in computer stuff. This is just a manipulation tactic
A manipulation tactic in hopes of getting money. The sad thing it's working.

the real question is why are you watching a foid youtuber
I was watching videos on youtube about the next ipad update, and I had it running on the background on autoplay,going through different tech youtubers, eventually it went to her video, I just let it play and then I heard her being all quirky and shit and decided to look her up.

Try making these same jokes as an actual lonesome loser and normies will use the opportunity to put you down.

Introversion (read: ambiversion) is a pretty mainstream, but most ambiverts won't admit they're as such until they talk to enough actual introverts.

I should know -- I (tried) to talk to a girl that claimed she was introverted, and all of a sudden she started calling herself an ambivert maybe a week later, lmfao

Perhaps they want to garner sympathy and more attention.

When they say they have no friend they think it's edgy/quirky but in reality they have tons of friends and romantic relationships unlike us incels who actually don't have friends or romantic partners.

She's talking abou t computers? JEEZ, what a nerd. ugh, gross. sweetie, girls don't care about your tech mumbo jumbo mansplanning computers n shit.