Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do normies love the covid vaccine so much?

virtue signaling

Tv told them to

They believe vaccines will restore "normality", normality in normies eyes. COVID hasn't changed our lives, we were rotting before C19, we were rotting during C19, we will rot after C19. They were closed in homes for 2 weeks and crying, because they can't meet with others and have sex, while we were closed lifetime.

When this thing started, I saw normie women crashing their cars left and right they were so distracted by their panic, and even men would snitch on people they know to the gooberment for not complying with whatever they were saying, and even after 2 years of gasslighting and the unprecedented wealth transfer that took place, many are still jumpy when you don't wear your paper mask. I find it's getting harder to follow their mentality.

I think this is the danger that comes from being "accepted"- that you feel you have to adhere to the dominant ideology/religion to maintain your position, and your true thoughts and ability to think for yourself kind of fall to the wayside. Normies value their ability to be sex havers so much that they would deny reality. Only chads have the chance at ascending while staying honest, but not the motivation...

Lets just be honest tho. The sex havers were still having sex the whole time

You have two types of people, sheep's who expect the government to do the thinking instead of them, and tin foil hat people who are afraid of the 5g.

The vaccines work Incel. That's why you need to need to keep getting boosters :foidSoy:

Because you get it, you get a free McDonald's Big Mac and a $25 Apple giftcard. :feelsokman:

Cus they're sheep and suck fauci's small cock. They're sleepwalking into a NWO

It makes you whiter and increases your dick size

They believe vaccines will restore "normality", normality in normies eyes. COVID hasn't changed our lives, we were rotting before C19, we were rotting during C19, we will rot after C19. They were closed in homes for 2 weeks and crying, because they can't meet with others and have sex, while we were closed lifetime.
Indeed. incredibly normiecentric to force their idea of "normalcy" onto non-normies, forcing us to abide by their rules for vaccination and movement and whatnot. Incels should have been exempt from that stuff, we are far less likely to be a transmission vector.

It's an easy way for normies to prove how virtuous they are to fellow normies, thus gaining easy social acceptance.

i got the covalent booster:mask:
still waiting for my heart attack

"Sure it gave me terminal myocarditis and blood clots, but at least I won't get covid" :soy:

Then they get covid anyway

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/z59n57/during_the_pandemic_it_was_already_settled/

Simple reason — people LOVE to find any reason to feel that they are superior to others. They LOVE to point at another group from their own and jerk off to the thought of HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THAN YOUUU :soy:

We do the same thing, the difference being were often right and have genuine grievances and not some manufactured crisis. The disease never even killed 99.8% of people give or take, what the fuck do I care? Why do I need a vaccine for something odds are I won’t even need to be hospitalized over? The whole is fishy to high heaven. That number is from US CDC data by the way — even the highest risk groups the risk was very very low.

Saying vaccines work is such a strawman argument too beyond maybe a few weirdos nobody is objecting to tetanus shots or even the regular flu vaxx is ok too i guess (unecessary in a 29 year old hermit so wont get it) but when i needed stitches after cutting myself with food prep i was not like "no shots" its experimental gene therapy I object to.

They like tyranny - they enjoy the social power of being able to be with the vaccinated and to oppress the unvaccinated.

I wonder if this person truly doesn't understand that vaccines are different, or if they're just playing dumb.

I think generally speaking normies just believe what the media tells them.

I wonder if this person truly doesn't understand that vaccines are different, or if they're just playing dumb.

I think generally speaking normies just believe what the media tells them.
Vaccines work because science :soy:

"What?! You're saying you don't know 10 people under 35 years old with Myocarditis?! :soy: "

The only positive affirmation i need to be forever laughing and differentiated from the golem cattle till the end of times.

It gives them the feeling to be toxicos

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario