Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do normies like david goggins and other tough guys?

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Read most of his book, and he seems fucking retarded tbh. What's admirable about a man who's kidneys shut down while running? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It means he was unprepared. I can kinda see the appeal of "Just deal with the pain, murica' baby" but I don't get the obsession with this kind of bullshit. Is preparing properly for things for pussies now?JFL, stupid normies.

Because normies think you have to bust your knees running like goggins to make it and genetics are not a factor.

people feel tingly inside when they feel they are able to 'beat genetics'

Normies are such followers

I dont know tbh maybe they like pretending to be the character

Not sure dont care

Read most of his book, and he seems fucking retarded tbh. What's admirable about a man who's kidneys shut down while running? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It means he was unprepared. I can kinda see the appeal of "Just deal with the pain, murica' baby" but I don't get the obsession with this kind of bullshit. Is preparing properly for things for pussies now?JFL, stupid normies.

I was interested in him for a while but then I realized that this entire "pushing your Limits" Thing is BS when it Comes to Sports. You are just harming yourself and damaging your Body forever. When you want to learn to do a split, you dont put on a backpack full of rocks and jump of a Roof with spread legs.

No one who is actually knowledgable in Fitness recommends "pushing" for anything, not even stretching. It's not supposed to hurt, pain is not a good indicator that you've done something Right.

He's legit retarded in a way, if this is the Kind of IQ that serves in the Navy Seals, then we are fucked.

I read his book as well, it's the usual fame money grab, lots of fluff. The book is actually like 5 pages long if you cut out all the "muh tragic loif storey m8" horseshit that comes before each chapters actual, 3 sentence long, "lesson".

Last edited:
Probably tbh
7D18BACF E8E6 4756 91DF C898BD9B22B7

Those «motivational» people are allways at least 6 feet and allways white, Black or mulatto lol. And hes a one in a million kind of guy that is wired to get some kind of pleasure out of torturing himself like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back