Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies hate NEETs?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I enjoy having free time and no sleep schedule.

Ah nigga, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee yee ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Nigga

Because the elites control normies
Neet = No work = no profit

I enjoy having free time and no sleep schedule.

Ah nigga, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee yee ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Nigga
Download 20

because neets don't contribute anything. they just chill at home, meanwhile normies have to wake up early and go to work, so they're mostly just bitter.

Fakecel detected. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Because we are not useful members of the society and we are bad consumers. Being NEET is sometimes a choice, you dont work and you dont have the money, neither earn or spend, like you dont exist.

They hate us cuz they ain’t us

because neets don't contribute anything. they just chill at home, meanwhile normies have to wake up early and go to work, so they're mostly just bitter.
:blackpill: :blackpill:
Wagecucks have miserable lives and everyone to be forced into that misery. The whole economy and neetbucks excuse is just that; an excuse.

They're jelly bellies and they naturally hate men who don't produce anything.

Because NEETs are unproductive members of the society. It basically signals to women that you lack direction and a greater purpose in life

Jealous that you don't have 2.5 mouths to feed like they do.

Because NEETs are unproductive members of the society. It basically signals to women that you lack direction and a greater purpose in life
This isn’t necessarily true. You can be productive without making money. Also being productive is not everything, having great free time interests that make you happy is just as important.

because we don't contribute to scumciety

Ahahahahahaha

Why contribute to scum ciety