Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do normies freak the fuck out over animal abuse?

Fuck all animal cunt lovers everywhere on gore forums and plebbit you have retards who take pride that they can watch a father being infront of his teen son but can't watch a dog and cat take a kick to belly fuck them i absolutely despise these pretentious cunts, i could watch animal abuse as i can watch human abuse both are creatures of nature and of equal value.

Fuck all animal cunt lovers everywhere on gore forums and plebbit you have retards who take pride that they can watch a father being infront of his teen son but can't watch a dog and cat take a kick to belly fuck them i absolutely despise these pretentious cunts, i could watch animal abuse as i can watch human abuse both are creatures of nature and of equal value.
@Mentally lost cel is gonna freak out over your comment but at least you aren't a hypocrite.

@Mentally lost cel is gonna freak out over your comment but at least you aren't a hypocrite.
Where the fuck did you get I was okay with human abuse ? You’re a fucking idiot who pulls shit out of his ass

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE my ass

Fucking sick fuck

I don’t like animal abuse or any sort of abuse, but sometimes, the demented part of myself couldn’t help but laugh seeing it…

Because animals are innocent, they have no morals to stray from. We as humans should have a responsibility to care for the innocent. That’s why most women over the age of 16 don’t deserve the treatment they get :lul::lul::lul::lul: