Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do normies freak the fuck out over animal abuse?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i mean i personally am not interested in going and attacking animals because i don't hate them as much as humans but i still don't like animals. they still are shit. they fuck, do foreplay and oral, and they probably dirty talk too in their own language. they bully other animals for intrasexual competititon like humans bully each other. they are primitive creatures. fuck them.

i don't wanna hear that animals are innocent, they're not. they're not vulnerable either. many will maul you on sight and eat your carcass. how is that innocent just cuz they cannot speak english you retarded faggots!? many will kill your ass. some might be vulnerable, but if i robbed a muscular guy at gunpoint HE IS FUCKING VULNERABLE AS IT GETS BECAUSE HE MOVES HE DIES YOU DUMBFUCKS.

so what if animals are adorable? that doesn't make them holy. they're not different from humans other than the fact they can't talk.

not as bad as humans but still horrible. but not to the degree where i wanna kill them... (yet).

Animals are living things and people just are soft

not that i would abuse an animal or support it but i dont really care

i would like to see the person caught though

also here's why its a crime to abuse animals: the same reason a crime like murder or assault is punishable we humans are support to be empathetic creatures only doing what is necessary take a look at self defense if someone punches you that doesn't mean whip out your gun an blow its head off its a thing called human respect if you don't have this you would be a crazed idiot killing people of course this is just an example and its actually just a moral thing i guess :fuk:

White girl fuck their dogs :feelsaww:

@Mentally lost cel

Any sort of abuse is treated like that. Except when it happens to a guy.

i mean i personally am not interested in going and attacking animals because i don't hate them as much as humans but i still don't like animals. they still are shit. they fuck, do foreplay and oral, and they probably dirty talk too in their own language. they bully other animals for intrasexual competititon like humans bully each other. they are primitive creatures. fuck them.

i don't wanna hear that animals are innocent, they're not. they're not vulnerable either. many will maul you on sight and eat your carcass. how is that innocent just cuz they cannot speak english you retarded faggots!? many will kill your ass. some might be vulnerable, but if i robbed a muscular guy at gunpoint HE IS FUCKING VULNERABLE AS IT GETS BECAUSE HE MOVES HE DIES YOU DUMBFUCKS.

so what if animals are adorable? that doesn't make them holy. they're not different from humans other than the fact they can't talk.

not as bad as humans but still horrible. but not to the degree where i wanna kill them... (yet).
Shit tier post again from this idiot

No one ever gets crazy about it you idiot

They actually laugh and joke about animal abuse they find it funny

Don’t be a evil piece of shit animals aren’t inherently evil like humans

And go outside a little bit maybe you’ll learn how animal abuse is laughed at by normies like you

Also there are shit animals like dogs and nicer animals like cats

impressively autistic post

Shit tier post again from this idiot

No one ever gets crazy about it you idiot

They actually laugh and joke about animal abuse they find it funny

Don’t be a evil piece of shit animals aren’t inherently evil like humans

And go outside a little bit maybe you’ll learn how animal abuse is laughed at by normies like you

Also there are shit animals like dogs and nicer animals like cats
Are you kidding people celebrated poachers being eaten alive

I like animals and hate poachers

i personally am not interested in going and attacking animals because i don't hate them

Are you kidding people celebrated poachers being eaten alive
They would celebrate anyone dying and bad stuff happening to them most people are sick evil and stupid

What? You shouldn't hate animals. They don't have sex to each other in the way humans do, except for a few higher organisms.

What? You shouldn't hate animals. They don't have sex to each other in the way humans do, except for a few higher organisms.
Low iq

No you idiot most people aka normies will laugh at every suffering living thing like pschos

And animals are better than humans don’t hate them and don’t abuse them like them like me and nurture them ,they aren’t evil like humans

. they fuck, do foreplay and oral, and they probably dirty talk too in their own language. they bully other animals for intrasexual competititon like humans bully each other. they are primitive creatures. fuck them.
I knew going in this was gonna be autistic, but was not expecting this lmao

I know right, it's funny when you have people on here praising a foid's death and then losing their shit when le doggo dies. :feelshaha:

I like animals, except dogs

It's not a surprise dogs are normies' favorite creatures

I like animals, except dogs

It's not a surprise dogs are normies' favorite creatures
Everybody hates ugly dogs.Chad husky beats me,a deformed mongrel dog:cryfeels:

how do animals reproduce if they don't have sex

It’s cowardly and pathetic to hurt animals tbh. Animal abusers belong in Hell

Why do normies freak out about animal abuse? That's simple. It's because normies ARE mindless animals.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Because they see them as cute and you know what effects it has

I'm pretty sure that if they were testing products and medicine on ugly men that nobody would care. :blackpill:

It’s cowardly and pathetic to hurt animals tbh. Animal abusers belong in Hell
dude saying its cowardly is a stupid argument. animals aren't even vulnerable you fucking retard. bears can maul the fucking shit outta you same with lions, tigers, etc. many animals can kick your fuckin ass easily

"bUt ThEy uSe guNz!!!1"

yeah well guess what sherlock? a 6'4 muscular guy you point a gun at is vulnerable as possible given that as soon as the fucker moves a muscle he's a lifeless carcass. even a knife on him will make him vulnerable as fucking hell. in fact, you could ambush him and deck him and he's vulnerable because he got ambushed when caught off guard you stupid fucker.

holy shit, saying "muh vulnerability" is a stupid argument. even if you attack a muscular guy while unarmed without him caught offguard, if you won the fight, he was automatically vulnerable because invulnerability means he'll automatically fight you off. they have to be vulnerable for you to attack them successfully even if they would've won in other fights you had with them. IF YOU WON THE FIGHT, THEY WERE AUTOMATICALLY VULNERABLE AT LEAST DURING THAT SPECIFIC FIGHT THAT HAPPENED JUST NOW, BECAUSE INVULNERABILITY MEANS THEY DEFEND THEMSELVES SUCCESSFULLY

you can't condemn animal abusers with your reason in particular being that animals are vulnerable but then shrug if a man attacks a woman or if a man attacks a 7 ft bodybuilder with a gun. if so, you don't have a code of honor or morals, you're just a hypocrite with a double standard.

@BlkPillPres

It's even more insane how normies will cry when their pet dies and then go eat a burger or steak :feelsclown:

they also steal food. they need to learn agriculture or plantation.

And studies show animals DO know right from wrong

And studies show animals DO know right from wrong
Teens under 18 know right from wrong too, but normcucks still think they are even more innocent than animals, when in reality they have sex and do everything else you said animals do.

Teens under 18 know right from wrong too, but normcucks still think they are even more innocent than animals, when in reality they have sex and do everything else you said animals do.
Yep

wtf did animals do to you?
:feelswhat:

I mean, animals are dangerous mostly, but I don't like when someone hurts them just to have fun, tbh.

ANIMALPILL

NORMIE CARES MORE ABOUT ANIMAL THAN AN INCEL