Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why do normies expect me to walk around with a shit-eating grin?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
They say I look mean and should: "smile more" like WTF. I smile WHEN I HAVE A REASON TO. Ie if someone tells me a funny joke/I see something funny/I am happy/or its an old friend/relative I smile. But smiling 24/7 to random strangers is bizarre! That is shit mentally retarded people do ie sit around drool/smile all day. In fact most cultures are more reserved. Ie if you walk around with a shit eating grin in Eastern Europe some men will start fighting you because they will think you are a homosexual hitting on them.

-WTF is this?
-Its only a U.S.A thing it seems

There’s no smile for your race

i havent smiled in two years

In their world everyone has to act positive like them or he is weird even though life isnt great for everyone.

In their world everyone has to act positive like them or he is weird even though life isnt great for everyone.
i'm a pretty positive guy but I smile when the occasion calls for it ie someone tells me a funny joke/ i see something beautiful like a rainbow etc. But it seems normies expect you to walk around with a shit-eating grin like a mentally handicapped person

I feel like us non NTs would fit in more in Europe. If you’re not overly happy and extroverted in NA you are ostracized and treated like a weirdo in my experience. I heard some places in EU are the opposite and people don’t expect you to constantly make small talk or act like a jester

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back