Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do normies, especially young, or foids pretend they earned anything nice they have?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When giving OLD a shot I see tons of young 20-25 foids posing near expensive trucks or nice cars as if they did anything to earn it.

This made me think, normies do this shit with everything in general. I’ve seen this a lot. This is nothing new.

I know for a fact a retarded, low iq, impulsive, no self restraint 19-25 year old normalfag is absolutely not getting trucks or nice new cars on his own. They just aren’t, I know too many of them to think otherwise. It is absolutely being co-signed or more likely yet, entirely paid off by a parent. They didn’t earn anything. Yet they proudly show off stuff handed to them as if they had anything to do with getting it. It makes my blood boil, being a poorcel who came from the ghetto and had to actually be hyper analytical and careful to get to where I am.

Same in general, really. If you ever talk to normies you realize just HOW bad they are with long term planning, impulse control, forethought. Pretty much every normie you see that is well off was either born rich, in immense credit card debt, or (often both). You would be shocked at how common it is for a normalfag to have a bankruptcy on record or bad credit.

I hate normalfags. They are the embodiment of every single negative trait they love to
Project onto us.
Yet I myself am super forward thinking, analytical, very careful with spending and plans years ahead. These are all traits every single normalfag lacks and accuses of us (in projection) to make themselves feel better.

Project onto us. Yet I myself am super forward thinking, analytical, very careful with spending and plans years ahead. These are all traits every single normalfag lacks and accuses of us (in projection) to make themselves feel better.

Yes...meaningless when holes are gauging us.

I HATE RICHFAGS

Three words: Just World Fallacy. They believe that, just like they believe all the other crap they think is true. They're mindless zombies.

I've see this too. They did nothing, but think they worked hard for it! Madness.

Entitlement!

Ya a lot of peoples families have money passed down over generations but the normie will NEVER admit their family inherited money... even coming up with a fake excuse like getting lucky on coins or stocks to make it sound like they made the money.

Ya a lot of peoples families have money passed down over generations but the normie will NEVER admit their family inherited money... even coming up with a fake excuse like getting lucky on coins or stocks to make it sound like they made the money.
Right..they’re rich because they’re good people and worked for it, bro.

Three words: Just World Fallacy. They believe that, just like they believe all the other crap they think is true. They're mindless zombies.
It really baffles me when the same people who believe in the Just World say that life doesn't owe us anything.

I don't know - two foids I work with at a low-paying job drive Mercedes-Benz to work. What a fucking joke.

Yeah I see a lot of foids driving nice suv and own their own homes in their 20’s. Even the ones that did pay for it on their own have bullshit jobs like social media manager or something in HR where they’re getting paid 100k just to answer emails. Literally being supported by cucked CEOs paying them for nothing. No better than a neet incel tbh.

I HATE RICHFAGS

yup all three of these things. Also American society respects "self-made" more than those born to wealth so many rich Normies try to LARP as if they made money em selves for extra status halo. Also to not have acknowledge their privilege of mogging poorcels.

It will get them later in life. Those trucks you see them in, well they just took a mortgage out on a depreciating asset. I highly doubt they can afford two mortgage payments if they manage to get a house so they will get an apartment which is another thing to waste money on. They have another thing coming if they think they will retire with the way they spend money.

People don’t know any better. Think of it this way.. you have way more than some others. Have you also stopped to consider how lucky you are?