Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normie boomers assume we live in a bubble?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
An old boomer told.me the reason I have noll friends is because I live in a bubble which seems to mean I am not NT. And then then the usual tou have to get out nore. It cant be that you are incel im noodlewhore paradise

Because they are brainless. I dont have any answer.

a lot of us do lead secluded lives as the result of bullying, teasing, or people displaying general discomfort in our presence. Friendship is not accessible for everyone

because they don't try to make friends as a teen past 1990

they don't understand that people just tell you to fuck off if you don't have at least one of these now: look good, already know cool people, come from a rich or connected family

Because they are brainless. I dont have any answer.
Fact is society drives us into this bubble. They want our taxes or else they would pribably just kill us

“Get out more”

Boomers always say this. In their world, they think there is a Cheers bar round the corner from everyone, where everybody knows your name and are always glad you came. They live inside 1970s/80s sitcoms where foids are all-American sweethearts and men are all blue-collar buddies with jobs for life at the local plant and everyone is married and happy. JFL.

My parents are so out of touch, they really have no idea what the world is like these days.

“Get out more”

Boomers always say this. In their world, they think there is a Cheers bar round the corner from everyone, where everybody knows your name and are always glad you came. They live inside 1970s/80s sitcoms where foids are all-American sweethearts and men are all blue-collar buddies with jobs for life at the local plant and everyone is married and happy. JFL.
Literally what my dad thinks...

“Get out more”

When in today's reality if you go to a bar the foods and normjes will be chatting with someone on social media while just ignoring you as you belong to no social circles

Because they are idiots

NABALT. Stop blaming old NPC models.

A good boomer is dead boomer

Out of touch, they were around in the right time.
They deserve a huge bitch slap in the face.

“Get out more”

you hit the nail on the head.
when i was in school, very little people were actually happy to see me. if at all.
any new person in a social environment is firstly considered a nuisance and a pest. then after some 'social proofing' you might be allowed to actually talk to people and have fun. and that moment might never come

Not PUA. There are normal people too for LTR relationships...

Boomers are so bluepilled. They are just unaware of rapid change

Boomers are so bluepilled. They are just unaware of rapid change
Most of the boomer would be incel in this day and age and many of their wives are cucking them with younger chads

Most of the boomer would be incel in this day and age and many of their wives are cucking them with younger chads
My father would also be incel if it weren’t for arrange marriage. Some people are just so lucky with their circumstances

normies are delusional robots that pretend everything is ok

Boomers live in the biggest bubble there is. "You kids like sending each other email?"

Boomers entire life revolves around living during an economic bubble. They can't comprehend that the house they bought has increased by value something like 10x the amount wages have gone up, probably more. Or that its a struggle to raise a family on two incomes, let alone one.

My mom is apathetic and my dad is in denial that they have created more suffering into this world because they made me.

because they don't try to make friends as a teen past 1990

they don't understand that people just tell you to fuck off if you don't have at least one of these now: look good, already know cool people, come from a rich or connected family

Hardly anyone thinks beyond their experience of life.

Boomers has lived in the dream and left us a nightmare

Its hard now than ever to make friends boomers will never know what it feels like

When in today's reality if you go to a bar the foods and normjes will be chatting with someone on social media while just ignoring you as you belong to no social circles
This. Its pointless going anywhere if yiu have no friends

Idiots maybe but they were young in a period where hypergamy was not such an issue yet. I think in the 80s and 90s they could still find looks match
I could not find anybody in the 1970's and 1980's.

Because they live in a bubble, and project on us.

Boomers always treat me well and invite me to their parties and shit, I don’t like their generation but at least they can hold a conversation with you and not be staring off at their phone.

I wasn’t around in the 1980’s, but my father tells me that it was a lot more socially free and people would just drive around town going from one “hot spot” to another meeting people. No social media or shit to distract women, they’d actually talk to you because they craved attention and didn’t have 1000 men sending them messages on tinder and Facebook. He knew almost everyone in my town back in the mid to late 80’s. He also bought his first house for $30,000 when he was 18.

I could not find anybody in the 1970's and 1980's.
That’s alright, we know you are a retard.

If you post here there’s an 85% chance that you live in a bubble

If you post here there’s an 85% chance that you live in a bubble
Sure thing because where else should somebody like me live apart from in my dreams and on the game forums

Sure thing because where else should somebody like me live apart from in my dreams and on the game forums
I’m not saying that living in a bubble is an illogical response to our problem, but pretending that most of us don’t live sheltered, secluded, low effort lives is disengenous

What they mean is that your life is a life of seclusion. The industrial revolution allowed for their collective to prosper in these times of rapid development. For this reason, they aren't a very conscientious group to approach the problems of our current era.

Just pop the bubble br0

They project everything they do onto others

I have personally been told to "stop playing dem video games and get out there and meet people" by boomers.