Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why Do Normfaggots Feel Offended By Loners?

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Like the title, the same hyper NT normscum that make fun of me and exclude me socially still seem to be offended by me being incel and not making any effort to simp for bitches until I find one that uses me as an oofy doofy. And I thought autistics had no empathy, normshits especially tradmasc faggots such as military/republican/jock types seem to have none at all.

because they're forced to participate in the circus known as society in order to maintain a social life, meanwhile, since we've given up all our efforts to be socially accepted, we don't participate in the circus, and they are very subconsciously envious of that aspect of our existence. That, and our appearances of course lol

Just regular normie logic. They hate rejects. Society hates rejects. They reject people, and then blame them for being rejected. They decide that they play zero part in rejects being rejects, despite the fact that they're the ones rejecting them when most of the time they don't even know the person. Normies are governed by the social status quo. They hate it being rocked.

A secondary reason for this though, especially low tier normie men. They see themselves in us. They know they're a fucking knives edge away from being completely outcast themselves. They live on the edge of that possibility and it scares them. So they lash out at us, as the manifestation of a possible version of themselves where they've got zero acceptance from society. One that could very well catch up to them in the coming years.

It enables them to deny the possible reality they may or may not face, and in the process they try to claw back some social capital by showcasing to normies, "see i'm not like them, i hate them as much as you guys do. I belittled them the same way so i'm still cool right?"

Having a GF/Wife is the biggest status symbol ever. If you don't have a GF/Wife you're seen as an incel in most peoples eyes. You will always be more respected if you have a GF/Wife. That's why new guys at workplaces always bring up their GF/Wife in the first conversation they have with their new work colleagues, so they can gain respect instantly.

Just regular normie logic. They hate rejects. Society hates rejects. They reject people, and then blame them for being rejected. They decide that they play zero part in rejects being rejects, despite the fact that they're the ones rejecting them when most of the time they don't even know the person. Normies are governed by the social status quo. They hate it being rocked.

A secondary reason for this though, especially low tier normie men. They see themselves in us. They know they're a fucking knives edge away from being completely outcast themselves. They live on the edge of that possibility and it scares them. So they lash out at us, as the manifestation of a possible version of themselves where they've got zero acceptance from society. One that could very well catch up to them in the coming years.

It enables them to deny the possible reality they may or may not face, and in the process they try to claw back some social capital by showcasing to normies, "see i'm not like them, i hate them as much as you guys do. I belittled them the same way so i'm still cool right?"
Did you ever write a similiar post before ? I swear i read this before

They see themselves in us. They know they're a fucking knives edge away from being completely outcast themselves. They live on the edge of that possibility and it scares them
I feel like that's a lot of men on IT.

It would also explain their obsession with us.

Most normfaggots
Having a GF/Wife is the biggest status symbol ever. If you don't have a GF/Wife you're seen as an incel in most peoples eyes. You will always be more respected if you have a GF/Wife. That's why new guys at workplaces always bring up their GF/Wife in the first conversation they have with their new work colleagues, so they can gain respect instantly.

I thought being a slayer was the biggest status symbol. What if the gf is ugly?

because they're forced to participate in the circus known as society in order to maintain a social life, meanwhile, since we've given up all our efforts to be socially accepted, we don't participate in the circus, and they are very subconsciously envious of that aspect of our existence. That, and our appearances of course lol

Don't most LTNs and MTNs have to basically suck up to people in order to get into a social circle?
Maybe LTN but MTN not so much

Unless they got autism or something

same reason why it's an eyesore to see dog shit in the sidewalk.

:bigbrain:
High iq and high quality post

I feel like that's a lot of men on IT.

It would also explain their obsession with us.
It describes most of the men on IT to a T tbh. Their responses and often their post histories showcase as much

Did you ever write a similiar post before ? I swear i read this before
I've wrote several posts like this I guess over the years. So you might have seen me post something similar

If you are a loner, you are outside the pecking order, which is all normies care about. Normies are mogged by Chad and can't handle it so they need others to be inferior. If you are outside the social system they can't use you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back