Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normans have this need to celebrate their birthdays every year?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Could it be that they have higher dopamine levels in their brain? dopamine plays a major role in our reward-pathway

"The release of dopamine from the mesolimbic pathway into the nucleus accumbens regulates incentive salience (i.e., motivation and desire for rewarding stimuli) and facilitates reinforcement and reward-related motor function learning;[3][4][5] it may also play a role in the subjective perception of pleasure.[3][5] "

Normans have probably lived a life of positive reinforcement and maybe that's why they have kept high levels of dopamine. I have noticed that many normans are extremely prone to alcohol addiction. This probably linked to their high dopamine levels.

A person with an abundant supply of dopamine in their brain will find pleasure in little things such as birthday parties etc.. Personally, I find no stimuli in any of those activities. I don't like birthday parties, drugs, alcohol or anything that involves socializing. I have low dopamine levels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesolimbic_pathway

idk nobody remembers about my birthday except my mom

Normans?

What kind of boomer name for normies it is?

bro if we had normal lifes too we would love to celebrate our birthdays.People show you that they love you and care,give you presents and if you have a girlfriend..well i dont wanna even imagine how good it is.
For loners like us though,is a constant reminder of the lost time and pure suifuel

They like the attention.All normies are attention whores

Rituals are ancient. If you don't practice your societies rituals you will be isolated. Ascending long term with a foid will force you to perform these rituals. Personally I like to create my own and will force my future foid to do the same.

i dont care about my birthdays

Haven't celebrated a birthday since I was 7