Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Females NEED to give us interaction or else ink well bodies will age faster, blood.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Brutal truth for us is that we will age significantly faster due to missing out on important life events (getting a girlfriend, romantic nights out, overall feelings of love)

The 3 main points I want to point out in the article is that:
A study published in Psychology and Aging found that there are associations between relationship characteristics and biological aging. Higher quality relationships lead to slower biological aging whilst relationships of lower quality and increased partner violence leads to faster aging.
a combination of the above variables were evaluated. People in high quality relationships with low levels of intimate partner violence experienced slower aging. On the other hand, people who were not in relationships, had low quality bonds, or experienced high levels of partner violence, experienced faster biological aging.
Lower quality relationships affect health by directly increasing an individual’s stress and aggression towards their partner over time. Higher levels of stress lead to poorer health which can indirectly impact quality of relationships over time.

These 3 cited pieces contribute to the ultimate conclusion that incels are at a significant risk of faster aging because we are not experiencing the healthy bodily chemical reactions whenever engaging in the act of love. To add on top of that, incels, who are in the category of no relationships are commonly known to experience higher levels of stress and poorer healthy due to the alienation we receive from toilets (females) and even soyciety as a whole.

One of our "reward systems" our body uses is the Dopamine chemical. This is the "feel good" chemical our body releases whenever you engage in activities such as sexual relationships, spend time with other beings, or even have a feeling of acceptance. This chemical is vastly important to keep a balance of as it can promote a healthy body, significantly reduce chances and feelings of depression, and other healthy initiatives including mentally.

This chemical is also important in the biological timeclock because not only does the healthier benefits that come from this chemical release contribute to a long and healthy life, but the chemical itself, according to a professional and educated Health and Wellness Author, Michael Downey, plays a part in prolonging animal lifespans itself.
His exact words:
"Dopamine enables youthful cognitive performance and body coordination.11,12 Dopamine depletion plays a role in certain neuro-degenerative diseases, while increasing dopamine has been shown to prolong lifespan in animals.

In conclusion, we see that females refusal to even engage with us conversationally affects our health and aging negatively. It's not my fault that I am an ugly nigger and non-NT, so why should the idea the females owe us literally nothing be promoted? While it may be an easy cope to promote to incels, soyciety should be more accepting of us because they're technically harming us. Most of us aren't as violent as we say we are and we are saying that due to the lack of social interaction and the feeling of being hated and isolated.

I am withered, tattered, and a sad person, blood. I haven't even reached the age of full maturity yet and I have gray hairs on my chin, forehead lines, and have back and knee problems, mang.

I hate being a nigger and my body is ready to go.

Source 1
Source 2

never began and never will
it's just over

high iq post should be passed as a law and shiet

does it even matter? most of us seems to not going to pass the age of 50

Yeah buddy I will pass on this post to the foids for you I am sure they will listen to inkwells like us:feelsUgh:

The foids who made the first study are ATTENTION WHORES bragging. fuck this fake science

These whores will end up putting their onlyfans in the references

High cortisol, just a regular part of life as a subhuman. Literally every single aspect of your life has much more potential to be stressful, especially when it comes to having to interact with normgroids and whores. :feelsclown:

does it even matter? most of us seems to not going to pass the age of 50
that's what it seems like, blood.
My knees are in pain every day and my work peers constantly tell me i look older than I do.

it's over

High cortisol, just a regular part of life as a subhuman. Literally every single aspect of your life has much more potential to be stressful, especially when it comes to having to interact with normgroids and whores. :feelsclown:

I already look like an old male with grey hair in my 30s.

Can't kill what's already dead