Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normalfags think jestermaxxing is a high IQ trait?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I dont remember where i readed this shit , But according to SOYciety jestermaxxing is a high iq trait , Like always faking a smile or having a "great sense of humor" , For example when i was working a shitty job rolling cigars in a factory my old hag boss told me that i should always smile and things will improve for me LMAO , This shit is stupid because if you are a subhuman with an ugly face your "great sense of humor" and your fake smiles aint shit , Yet SOYciety demands you to act happy like a farkin disney secondary character even if your life is shit , And if you refuse the human hive brands you as undesirable , Target of bullying or even a threat. I just dont get why stupid fucknuts think jestermaxxing means high IQ , I think its the opposite.

The opposite is true tbh, Chad jokes always land even if they're dogshit, while guys like us can literally be comedic geniuses but no one will ever care :feelsrope:

jestermaxxing is the only way for low-tier normies or nearcels to fit in. do anything else and you'll either be cringy or a creep.

They want to be entertained because they are boring af and have a personality of a blank paper.

Soyciety only sees men through the value they bring. Chads bring their good looks and big dicks whereas normies have to compensate for their lack of those with other means like humour

Yeah chads jokes land on dumb foids but he cant exactly be a stand up comic. You actualy need a bit of wit and iq for that.

can't jestermaxxx cuz i'm too sensitive and high inib:feelsbadman:

wit is actually low IQ.
stand-up comedians aren't intelligent.
they just observe things and plug it into a formula.
there are only three distinct jokes and they just plug a topic into one of them and stupid men laugh.
then foids laugh at jokes in imitation of others; their manner of thinking is so illogical that they can't distinguish what is a joke from reality.
foids recognize the formula and rhythm/cadence of a joke and simply laugh if the joke teller isn't ugly or laugh to ingratiate themselves to chad.

real smart people think slowly and only come to their conclusions after long thought, whereas jesters always have a quip at the ready for any occasion.

The mother of a friend told me that i was inteligent for the same reason. i was the court-jester for a while, i think i did a good job with it but i should've used self-deprecating humor less. either way at the end of the day it gets tiring, so now i just try to integrate my court-jesterness into bantering with other people, if not an introvert like me would die.

One thing to note tho, its that if you want to be funny and you are not in the mood to it, you should just not do it. cuz that's what makes you miserable

When I smile I look even more ugly.

wit is actually low IQ.
stand-up comedians aren't intelligent.
they just observe things and plug it into a formula.
there are only three distinct jokes and they just plug a topic into one of them and stupid men laugh.
then foids laugh at jokes in imitation of others; their manner of thinking is so illogical that they can't distinguish what is a joke from reality.
foids recognize the formula and rhythm/cadence of a joke and simply laugh if the joke teller isn't ugly or laugh to ingratiate themselves to chad.

real smart people think slowly and only come to their conclusions after long thought, whereas jesters always have a quip at the ready for any occasion.

UUUUUUBER IQ

Um no, dey just think its a "cool" trait.

Such a topic brings so much bad memories to me as a voicecel/incel. I remember when I was told to shut up everytime I cracked a laugh in highschool or everytime I tried to tell a joke regardless of the way I tell it, whether with laughter or a straight face. I tried to jestermaxx in college and got really awkward, foids were looking at me with disgust. they couldn't bring themselves to giggle once whenever I tried to sound funny. it's only untill I befriended people like me (people uglier than me) that I became funny to them :fuk:

Last edited:
Rather kms than to be a laughing stock. I cannot imagine normies who spend their days on tinder trying to find the "one pick up line" pathetic

The opposite is true tbh, Chad jokes always land even if they're dogshit, while guys like us can literally be comedic geniuses but no one will ever care :feelsrope:

when you see the code it always amounts to "bro just re-arrange the fabric of the cosmos itself so that you are perceived as more attractive, then things will then work out."