Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do no girls find interest in me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I literally drive a corvette and im 17, I have a very muscular body at the height of 5"11 which is reasonable enough to at leat have some attention from females but no I get zero attention, I have never had a single female initiate conversation with me ever, not even professional conversations. Not even the guys wants to be friend with me, Im stuck in a cycle of wake up, eat, gym, eat sleep and forever alone. Tbh I might just hire people to be friends with me at this point the loneliness is really killing me.

because you're ugly :feelshmm:

Two possible things spring to mind:

1) You're not being proactive enough in making friends / approaching girls.

2) Your personality is unusual so you don't get on great with normies.

I know these problems well because I have both, heh >.<

Two possible things spring to mind:

1) You're not being proactive enough in making friends / approaching girls.

2) Your personality is unusual so you don't get on great with normies.

I know these problems well because I have both, heh >.<
but I dont have to be proactive, I've done everything to deserve others to approach me first. I hate womens for this like they will literally pay more attention to other guys that havn't done anything I've done or have anything I have.

I am assuming you don't know about blackpill ideology

Your attractiveness is determined by 3 things: race, face and height. 5ft11 is juuuust around the border of being minimally acceptable but idk your face and race.

Since these 3 are determined by genetics, if you lose the genetic lottery nothing nothing NOTHING can be done about your situation. It's over for you.

I am assuming you don't know about blackpill ideology

Your attractiveness is determined by 3 things: race, face and height. 5ft11 is juuuust around the border of being minimally acceptable but idk your face and race.

Since these 3 are determined by genetics, if you lose the genetic lottery nothing nothing NOTHING can be done about your situation. It's over for you.
my face was decently attractive but I doomed it when I started using steroids now I look 30 amonst my teenage peers :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

my face was decently attractive but I doomed it when I started using steroids now I look 30 amonst my teenage peers :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
What's your race and city?
And can you describe your facial features?

I asked myself that same question once upon a time.

but I dont have to be proactive, I've done everything to deserve others to approach me first. I hate womens for this like they will literally pay more attention to other guys that havn't done anything I've done or have anything I have.

Sorry if this bothers anyone here to hear this but a woman could be sitting next to the hottest, richest man in the whole world and they'd both die of old age before she asked him out!

It's just how women are I'm afraid. If we don't ask then we don't get. Ever.

What's your race and city?
And can you describe your facial features?
im eurasian, I moved to my current town 4 years ago, it's a closed knit community and the people here, well I feel like never accepted me. My facial feature before I used steroids I had chiseled jawline, however after steroid use my face became overly muscular I look very unnatural and weird, every facial expression I make I flex my facial muscle and I look like im about to shit myself. search up tristyn lee im something like that

Last edited:
What do you have to say about that @Moeggels ? You coping :bluepill::soy: piece of shit? The OP did EVERYTHING and BEYOND of what you are doing now and is in the same boat as all of us, how you are going to talk your way out of this one except typing “brutal blackpill bro” like a faggot? How can you sleep at night spreading your :soy::bluepill: cope to people like the OP who wasted so much money, effort and time FOR LITERALLY NOTHING you moron?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Who is this and why should I care? Everyone’s situation is entirely different. I’m not this person, so again, what is your point? Why should I care?

Last edited:
I literally drive a corvette and im 17,

My step-grandfather used to perform "motor stunts" with his vehicle to impress my half-relatives, resulting in vehicle failure.

Sorry if this bothers anyone here to hear this but a woman could be sitting next to the hottest, richest man in the whole world and they'd both die of old age before she asked him out!

Eh this is half-true I would say. Women typically don't approach men outright, but attractive men get choosing signals or IOIs. This could be in the form of casual flirting or touching his arm. In any case, approaching without getting these signals is basically guaranteed failure.

Another zoomer destroyed by the brutal zoomerpill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society: Take the zoomerpill OP!

More on the zoomerpill here:

If you are 17 years old looksmaxxed+gymmaxxed+roidmaxxed+almost 6ft with a corvette and you are a KHHV with no friends, it’s fucking ovER for you OP, you just cannot compete in that environment, the competition is way too fierce and you are 100% ugly sorry to burst your bubble, if it was the 2000s or even early 2010s you would have ZERO problems at least getting a landwhale but today you simply can’t do that

LDAR, its all you can do right now OP:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society:
im gonna revenge on humanity

This is a major cope. If a woman is attracted to you, she will approach you and tell you, which is basically the same thing as asking you out.

You probably just have an elephant man tier face :feelskek:

This is a major cope. If a woman is attracted to you, she will approach you and tell you, which is basically the same thing as asking you out.

How many times have you seen this happen irl...

Low self-esteem. it's all in your head

Better be a C7 or C8 or foids will think you're just another lower middle classed retired boomer

i wish i had a sports car. grats bro. ive seen women get friendly with men and initialte conversation so its not far fetched . some places women just need the opportuinity. the no friends thing is an isue if thats what you want thou if the woman know somebody you are aquainte dwith or a family member you know she would be far more inclined to talk to you than if you were a perfect stranger

the stench of your rotten personality

its over for watched 2 eliot rogers videos and made an account on .is cels

Better be a C7 or C8 or foids will think you're just another lower middle classed retired boomer
corvette c8, bought it when it came out

i wish i had a sports car. grats bro. ive seen women get friendly with men and initialte conversation so its not far fetched . some places women just need the opportuinity. the no friends thing is an isue if thats what you want thou if the woman know somebody you are aquainte dwith or a family member you know she would be far more inclined to talk to you than if you were a perfect stranger
yeah the problem is im a stranger to the community I moved in, people here are close knit, kids parents knew each in highschool type. It's all my parents fault for moving im doomed of all hope unless I move

[UWSL]According to your description it seems that you are normie, all normies (except autistic normies) had a girlfriend and sex in adolescence, then in adulthood hypergamy intensifies and they become MGTOW
Failed normie[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]According to your description it seems that you are normie, all normies (except autistic normies) had a girlfriend and sex in adolescence, then in adulthood hypergamy intensifies and they become MGTOW[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Failed normie[/UWSL]

im a normie living the sad pathetic incel life

Low self-esteem. it's all in your head
nah It aint, people don't even bother trying to know me, it's not as if I havn't tried being proactive in making friends and talking with girls. It is what it is they will all regret one day

Rich parents?
Get them to fund your cosmetic surgery
yeah partly because of that, I did stock when I was a younger my dad had taught me how, it contributed to my incel life as I hid in my room all day doing nothing but stocks. Now I regret. I'd love to get a surgery on my nose, it's gotten so big throughout my growth due to my nose picking issue :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: but im afraid it'd go wrong

Uhhhmmm inkler its because you have a bad personaliteehee

Because you re ugly, incel and short :society:

It might be over for you but you say no female has started a conversion with you have you actually tried having a conversation with one do not ask one out just make sure she finds out about your status. Since you are status maxed and own a expensive car you probably should make the first move buddy. Sounds like you did the 2 parts of the redpill, try to iniate conversations which sounds kinda like cope but might actually work for a young guy as yourself.

Last edited:
It might be over for you but you say no female has started a conversion with you have you actually tried having a conversation with one there might be a chance you expect a girl to talk to you which sounds :bluepill: Since you are status maxed and own a expensive car you probably should make the first move bud. Think about this there are 2 possibilities 1. you might be unattractive no wants to be around you or 2 you are status maxed normie who has no social skills and expects to be approached.

It might be over for you but you say no female has started a conversion with you have you actually tried having a conversation with one there might be a chance you expect a girl to talk to you which sounds :bluepill: Since you are status maxed and own a expensive car you probably should make the first move bud. Think about this there are 2 possibilities 1. you might be unattractive no wants to be around you or 2 you are status maxed normie who has no social skills and expects to be approached.
I used to try, non of them reciprocated my efforts. I've came to the conclusion all of them hates me

Last edited:
Retard logic. Nobody owes you anything.
To expect people to approach you just because you drive a corvette and lift weights is mental.
Fuck, even I wouldn't want to have anything to do with you when you think that you're "the boss" just because you drive a crappy US car and use steroids, lmao. You're a nobody bro, get off your high horse and maybe people will start giving a shit.

Ask Mr. Martyros

Because you're not handsome. Women hate ugly men and they want ugly men to die

I literally drive a corvette and im 17, I have a very muscular body at the height of 5"11 which is reasonable enough to at leat have some attention from females but no I get zero attention, I have never had a single female initiate conversation with me ever, not even professional conversations. Not even the guys wants to be friend with me, Im stuck in a cycle of wake up, eat, gym, eat sleep and forever alone. Tbh I might just hire people to be friends with me at this point the loneliness is really killing me.
What is your race?

That's literally me, except I'm less muscular.

I genuinely don't understand why I'm still single. I'm 5'11, 5/10 and I get nothing compared other guys.

Retard logic. Nobody owes you anything.
To expect people to approach you just because you drive a corvette and lift weights is mental.
Fuck, even I wouldn't want to have anything to do with you when you think that you're "the boss" just because you drive a crappy US car and use steroids, lmao. You're a nobody bro, get off your high horse and maybe people will start giving a shit.
No, I’m resorting to superficial means as a last stand because people didn’t give a shit about regardless whether I had a good personality or not.

Mabye It’s because of your face