Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do no girls find interest in me

because their brain is full of shit and chad's cum

Since you can afford a Corvette, you can literally pay for Stacy prostitutes. So, fuck off.

Since you can afford a Corvette, you can literally pay for Stacy prostitutes. So, fuck off.
im 17 no prostitutes are willing to risk legal issues and tbh I care more about romantic love than sex, im just really lonely

100% - Permaban wtf nigga
im 17 no prostitutes are willing to risk legal issues and tbh I care more about romantic love than sex, im just really lonely
Have you tried going gay? Plenty of gay guys would like you. I don't promote it, but if you are really that desperate, then you have that option.

Have you tried going gay? Plenty of gay guys would like you. I don't promote it, but if you are really that desperate, then you have that option.
No matter how desperate I become I will never ever go down that path

Sounds like an ITcel response

Sorry if this bothers anyone here to hear this but a woman could be sitting next to the hottest, richest man in the whole world and they'd both die of old age before she asked him out!

It's just how women are I'm afraid. If we don't ask then we don't get. Ever.
Cope

Reported.

Nah, if he really wants to fix his inceldom, he would choose that. Still, he can easily just moneymaxx since he can afford a Corvette.
I cant even betabuxx, im just that much of a loser.

lol that's pretty funny. He's like a salesman for homosexuality.

Nah, if he really wants to fix his inceldom, he would choose that. Still, he can easily just moneymaxx since he can afford a Corvette.

Even this reply is strange. What does "going gay" have to do with fixing inceldom?

1) "Involuntarily celibate" refers to straight sex.

2) The only real kind of sex is straight sex.

Last edited:
I literally drive a corvette and im 17, I have a very muscular body at the height of 5"11 which is reasonable enough to at leat have some attention from females but no I get zero attention, I have never had a single female initiate conversation with me ever, not even professional conversations. Not even the guys wants to be friend with me, Im stuck in a cycle of wake up, eat, gym, eat sleep and forever alone. Tbh I might just hire people to be friends with me at this point the loneliness is really killing me.
isn't corvette a boomer car these days?

isn't corvette a boomer car these days?
idk about that but its still a decent car compared to the second handed trash others my age drive not to mention most don't even have a car at my area

JBs don’t care about muscles, height and money retard, it’s all about conveying NT status which you don’t have cause you are friendless loser and FACE! Take the Zoomerpill. @mentalcel1 :feelskek:

That's literally me, except I'm less muscular.

I genuinely don't understand why I'm still single. I'm 5'11, 5/10 and I get nothing compared other guys.
you're 79 IQ, that's whyy

That's literally me, except I'm less muscular.

I genuinely don't understand why I'm still single. I'm 5'11, 5/10 and I get nothing compared other guys.
you're 4/10 not 5/10

@Reclusemaxer

Two possible things spring to mind:

1) You're not being proactive enough in making friends / approaching girls.

2) Your personality is unusual so you don't get on great with normies.

I know these problems well because I have both, heh >.<
Le'cope ofui des huiest ourder.

mentalcel. You're literally ER

I literally drive a corvette and im 17, I have a very muscular body at the height of 5"11 which is reasonable enough to at leat have some attention from females but no I get zero attention, I have never had a single female initiate conversation with me ever, not even professional conversations. Not even the guys wants to be friend with me, Im stuck in a cycle of wake up, eat, gym, eat sleep and forever alone. Tbh I might just hire people to be friends with me at this point the loneliness is really killing me.
Because it's a misogynist Corvette.

fakecel alert woop woop just talk to a foid you faggot unless your ugly then welcome but send me some shekels corvettecel :feelshaha:

When did you start taking steroids? Have you experienced dick shrinking as well as becoming ogremaxxed? The dickpill is brutal so that's another problem you could have.
Are you autustic or NT. Those are important factors too...

When did you start taking steroids? Have you experienced dick shrinking as well as becoming ogremaxxed? The dickpill is brutal so that's another problem you could have.
Are you autustic or NT. Those are important factors too...
Erectile dysfunction so dick is pretty small jfl. Yes ogre maxxed I look 30 compare to my 16 year old peers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back