Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do nigger women wear weaves and nigger men shaved their heads?

T

TommyRiordan

Banned
-
Is it due to eurocentric beauty standards? Therefore they are submitting to our standards.. Almost like slaves?

giphy.gif

because it makes them look better most of the time.

also lol at being a racist incel, you're no better than stacy and becky rejecting an ethnic.

whogivesafucc said:

also lol at being a racist incel, you're no better than stacy and becky rejecting an ethnic.

Ohh mr black/redpill got his weelings hurt by racism. What am I gonna get? Another warning for no reason other than not respecting your safe space? 

If this shit hurts your feelings you are genuinely insecure. I said the n-word, but I genuinely want the answer to this, so I'm not being racist, only a little bit. Explain bro.

They have ugly pube-like hair, have you not noticed?

lmao at supposed blackpilled people whining about "racism"

pathetic

Hades said:
pathetic

Lmao at people who probably have had nothing to do with blacks whatsoever in their entire life trying to be edgelords online.

TommyRiordan said:
whogivesafucc said:
Ohh mr black/redpill got his weelings hurt by racism. What am I gonna get? Another warning for no reason other than not respecting your safe space?
If this shit hurts your feelings you are genuinely insecure. I said the n-word, but I genuinely want the answer to this, so I'm not being racist, only a little bit. Explain bro.

I'm white, it doesn't hurt my feelings. It's just provocative bullshit. "oh hurr hurr look guys i said NIGGER hAHahahH IM SO COOOL"

and yes, it is due to western beauty standards.

whogivesafucc said:

Incels might be subhuman but at least they can somewhat be classified humanoid. Niggers aren’t even part of the human species.

Idk but all black women with weaves smell weird no offence

did a BBC cuck you by fucking your mom

whogivesafucc said:
Hades said:
pathetic
Lmao at people who probably have had nothing to do with blacks whatsoever in their entire life trying to be edgelords online.

TommyRiordan said:
whogivesafucc said:
I'm white, it doesn't hurt my feelings. It's just provocative bullshit. "oh hurr hurr look guys i said NIGGER hAHahahH IM SO COOOL"
and yes, it is due to western beauty standards.

Criticism =/= being edgy

The last time i was with a group of black people it ended with one of the black women pulling the other ones weave off, and fighting about it like apes

Go back to r/inceltears if you cant handle the race pill

Cause their natural hair is too hard/impossible to deal with

The biggest cucks are the incels who worry about what happens to the future of their race. You're not having kids anyway cuck!

Who the fuck is this cracker?

I dont shave my head, i have dreadlocks.

TommyRiordan said:
Is it due to eurocentric beauty standards? Therefore they are submitting to our standards.. Almost like slaves?

Black guys hair are coarse and brittle so black guys shave their head often so it will not look bad and black women use weave because it look better than their natural coarse hair. They could straighten it but weave is cheaper

Freakofnature said:
Incels might be subhuman but at least they can somewhat be classified humanoid. Niggers aren’t even part of the human species.

Objectively speaking i would agree that Blacks tend to look less attractive on average, but ultimately any race can yield someone attractive

what's with the low iq race baitnting threads recently

Tellem--T said:
did a BBC cuck you by fucking your mom
TheVman said:
what's with the low iq race baitnting threads recently

SFcels should be banned imo, they are retarded hypocrites.

Seriously though, I think blacks just tend to go bald at higher rates.

Tbh i'd like to be black

I wouldn't in general but it seems like it can provide some advantages sexually if you play it right.