Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/truevirgin BANNED and I think I know why

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
Once again, a space for us incels has been banned due to IT mass reporting it. I suspect that my popular response video really upset them, therefore they went out of their way to contact (((reddit))) to have it removed. I have decided I am going to work on a documentary on why IT is evil.

Its privated not banned , i feel like the mods are trying to find a way to save the sub

You're giving them the attention they want lmao

You're giving them the attention they want lmao
They get nothing but love on YouTube, despite the fact they drive incels to suicide, send people to harass us, make fun of our venting and the discrimination we face, while disconbubulating the true definition of incel. I'd like to finally challenge some people on why they support such a hateful subreddit. I even have a few online friends who aren't incel but don't support the subreddit.

what did you expect on (((reddit)))

They get nothing but love on YouTube, despite the fact they drive incels to suicide, send people to harass us, make fun of our venting and the discrimination we face, while disconbubulating the true definition of incel. I'd like to finally challenge some people on why they support such a hateful subreddit. I even have a few online friends who aren't incel but don't support the subreddit.
I agree that they're retarded assholes but you're just giving into them by fixating so much on them and letting them get to your head. Maybe you're a better hater than me but just saying you should just let them fuck off and ignore them. Let them seethe and cry over incels all they want, why should you care about a redditor's opinion when in reality they're all just coping soyboys and troons? Plus the majority of people are already brainwashed by woke feminist propaganda and the idea that all incels are evil and scary and there's no helping them no matter how much you argue with them; just wasting your time and energy. tldr don't waste your time with IT cucks they're all dense retarded soy faggots who just want you to seethe and suffer (so they can post it for reddit karma!!! :soy: :soy:)

I agree that they're retarded assholes but you're just giving into them by fixating so much on them and letting them get to your head. Maybe you're a better hater than me but just saying you should just let them fuck off and ignore them. Let them seethe and cry over incels all they want, why should you care about a redditor's opinion when in reality they're all just coping soyboys and troons? Plus the majority of people are already brainwashed by woke feminist propaganda and the idea that all incels are evil and scary and there's no helping them no matter how much you argue with them; just wasting your time and energy. tldr don't waste your time with IT cucks they're all dense retarded soy faggots who just want you to seethe and suffer (so they can post it for reddit karma!!! :soy: :soy:)
I would still like to give it a try, I understand where you're coming from, and normally I am against giving them tons of attention, but on YouTube I feel like there's more of an opportunity for people to see how vile the subreddit is. To be a voice for the incel community that fights back against IT. I did a poll on my YT channel and my subscribers want to see it too.

No one wants us uglies, Its all over, ABANDON SHIP, IM GOING INSANE!

Removing a place for virgins to hang out? RIDICOLOUS!

Its privated not banned , i feel like the mods are trying to find a way to save the sub
When you visit the sub it says "banned"... Is it possible to do something like that?

Ayo its the guy with the norwegian having sex name

Attachments

• truevirginbanned.JPG
    truevirginbanned.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 44
Once again, a space for us incels has been banned due to IT mass reporting it. I suspect that my popular response video really upset them, therefore they went out of their way to contact (((reddit))) to have it removed. I have decided I am going to work on a documentary on why IT is evil.
Glady gonna watch it:feelsjuice:

Probably wont be long before r/shortguys is banned as well

RIP, it's embarrassing how these faggots feel the need to monitor us without any pay, at least glow niggers get paid for reading out shitposting

RIP, it's embarrassing how these faggots feel the need to monitor us without any pay, at least glow niggers get paid for reading out shitposting
ITtrannies cleaning up our messes for free.
Embarrassing. :feelshaha:

It is truly impossible for brocels create communities on large platforms.

Yes, of course there is censorship, but the amount of glowies is insane.

Reddit rapefugees incoming

I saw too many people saying "foids, cucks," incel buzzwords we use over here. It's only a matter of time it'll get banned for that.

It's braincels all over again. Reddit is a lost cause. IT will never let us have a space there.

I saw too many people saying "foids, cucks," incel buzzwords we use over here. It's only a matter of time it'll get banned for that.
We can't even use our lingo.

What do they let us keep? r/ForeverAlone? Just lame, depressing posts with tired platanisms littering the replies, half of which are from women.
It's a cesspool, anyway. All incels and anyone to the right of Chairman Mao ought to abandon Reddit altogether.

Typical ITcuck behavior.