Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do murikan "teenagers" look like fucking adults compared to other first world countries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Seriusly brocels , wtf is wrong with murikans? They look like fucking adults already at age 14 or less , Meanwhile here in beanerland 25 year old mutts like me look like 12 or something :feelsbadman: , My 15 years old chad cumskin cousin already looks way older than me and he is 2 meters height so i think cumskin genes make a part on this...but how about hormones in food? are pure murikans naturals chads and stacies or wtf ? , Do murikan parents give their children growth hormone or wtf? In other first world countries kids develop normally but burgerfolks grow so fucking fast , That is so motherfucking unfair :reeeeee:

Last edited:
I've noticed the same, you seem to get more early puberty tall muscled teen moggers in America, but it could be that it's a huge country with 330+ million people now. Compared to other other predominantly white countries, excluding Russia their is just more of these teen chads born. Having more opportunities and having wealthier parents and a better upbringing, access to a better diet, physical exercise and sports taken more seriously in elite schools helps as well.

I've noticed the same, you seem to get more early puberty tall muscled teen moggers in America, but it could be that it's a huge country with 330+ million people now. Compared to other other predominantly white countries, excluding Russia their is just more of these teen chads born. Having more opportunities and having wealthier parents and a better upbringing, access to a better diet, physical exercise and sports taken more seriously in elite schools helps as well.

and i will never be able to eat venison and chad cumskins eat it like its nothing , noble food. fuck beanerland

the corn syrup ages them
it's like a deal with the devil, all of their high fructose corn syrup and hormone-infused chlorinated chicken turns them into atrocidads by the time they hit their mid 20s

the corn syrup ages them
it's like a deal with the devil, all of their high fructose corn syrup and hormone-infused chlorinated chicken turns them into atrocidads by the time they hit their mid 20s
no wonder so many start balding at the age of 15

Online dating happened in early 00's. Chad only resulted. Chads dumping their tallfag genes in every pussy and popping out 6+ feet tall teens. Only gonna get worse from here, everyone is trying to mog each other

All the hormones we juice up our livestock with plus the shit dietary standards

Honestly, It looks it the opposite in my opinion. I noticed that alot of people look neotenous compared to older generations, even my avi has more T than the average Zoomer.

Ika-Sama

Seriusly brocels , wtf is wrong with murikans? They look like fucking adults already at age 14 or less , Meanwhile here in beanerland 25 year old mutts like me look like 12 or something :feelsbadman: , My 15 years old chad cumskin cousin already looks way older than me and he is 2 meters height so i think cumskin genes make a part on this...but how about hormones in food? are pure murikans naturals chads and stacies or wtf ? , Do murikan parents give their children growth hormone or wtf? In other first world countries kids develop normally but burgerfolks grow so fucking fast , That is so motherfucking unfair :reeeeee:
it is kinda of a weird opposite IMO. Like the white american men look like boys, while the women have FULL GROWN adult bodies and are TALL! (but their asses get big post uni its so weird). But at the same time the men who look like boys age FAST and bald early. Hispanic males where I live seem to have their "adult" bodies at 21 but still age well. They have broad shoulders/full beards but don't look skinny and weak. The women also age well too. They don't look neotenous like asians and still look their age but unlike white women they don't let themselves go! even if they are kinda "gordo" they still dress nice so instead of looking like mama june from honey boo boo they look fancy and "pleasantly plump"
the corn syrup ages them
yeah I noticed people in their mid 20's look like SHIT! when JUST A YEAR ago in uni they looked like teenagers/young adults (but IDK I heard covid has aged us fast https://www.instyle.com/lifestyle/pandemic-aging!). hispanic men in their mid 20's I noticed have their adult bodies with wide shoulders but still age well. they may be a bit "gordo" but more like a santa claus fat rather than a sick/unhealthy looking fat. IDK maybe its the maize diet/home cooked meals and large social circles/access to women in their enclave that make them look healthier. I heard that having a healthy social life/relationships actually are good for your health. (which we will never have JFL. so a lot of us including me are aging fast!)

Last edited:
White Anglo foids are masculine in looks and behavior.

Tend to have loose skin. Latinas age like shit as well if not, worst.

Chad zoomers just stick out more. Most of our generation are subhumans.

White Anglo foids are masculine in looks and behavior.

Tend to have loose skin. Latinas age like shit as well if not, worst.
Really? White women age faster and dress like their moms!. Sure latinas get fatter but at least they dress nice and are kinda curvy fat, rather than white trash fat

does that mean evolution is faster than cuck scientists want us to believe?
I dont think its evolutions fault, its more about lifestyle I think. The mass of zoomer males are estrogenated and raised in front of a screen, and thus spend most of the time theyre not in school habitually indoors. However, there are also of course a minority of Chads, and since theyre the ones most likely to be seen in public and on social media they define this perception that zoomers are a Chad generation.

i get heightmogged by most 14/15 year olds i see, god i hate being a manlet

For males: Tall height, muscular body, deep voice, wide frame, masculine facial features.
For females: Adult like curves, breast and ass growth, matured face.
I dont think its evolutions fault, its more about lifestyle I think. The mass of zoomer males are estrogenated and raised in front of a screen, and thus spend most of the time theyre not in school habitually indoors. However, there are also of course a minority of Chads, and since theyre the ones most likely to be seen in public and on social media they define this perception that zoomers are a Chad generation.
highest iq post in the thread

The runts are laying down and rotting at home.

The dystopian hellish social landscape of the US is based on constant mogging competitions.

Zoomercels don't leave the house

u watch too many movies