Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do most men never figure out that other men hate them and enjoy seeing other men fail?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Rephrased: Why don't most men figure out that everyone hates them and will enjoy seeing them fail?

Most guys I meet seem to think they're a super hero in their own story. In reality, everyone sees them as the villain and most normies enjoy seeing other men fail, especially their own friends.

In some cases, maybe a lot, most parents enjoy seeing their own son fail and eat shit.

It's dangerous to be a male and have a public profile or social media account for this reason. And even if you have some success, people are going to try to use the government to bring you down by saying you committed crimes, are a rapist, whatever.

i did a survery here a couple of months back asking if there was a girl that would like you , would you backstab a fellow incel? The majority of men here answered yes.

And another incel said in the thread and i quote " No honor among thieves"

In some cases, maybe a lot, most parents enjoy seeing their own son fail and eat shit.

And then parents are getting mad at their sons for being losers. The hypocrisy once again.

They watch too many movies.

i did a survery here a couple of months back asking if there was a girl that would like you , would you backstab a fellow incel? The majority of men here answered yes.

And another incel said in the thread and i quote " No honor among thieves"
jfl can't even trust my brocels
There was another thread with a poll, asking incels if they would share a chad- making formula with the site or keep it for themselves, and the majority kept it for themselves. You have no friends tbh.

Figured out, that even "friends" want to see me failito achieve my dreams

Most guys I meet seem to think they're a super hero in their own story. In reality, everyone sees them as the villain and most normies enjoy seeing other men fail, especially their own friends.

They don't want to be left behind, made to feel inadequate.

Most normies don't think so far I guess. However this is as true as it can be. I enjoy not being the only loser for once. Seeing others fail is somewhat life giving.

I have exactly one friend I wouldn't backstab or not prioritise over career advancement or advantages.

We need class solidarity for men.

Stupid normies will kill other men for a crumb of pussy who is most likely to cuck them with another Chad. FUCKING DUMB CUCKS

There was another thread with a poll, asking incels if they would share a chad- making formula with the site or keep it for themselves, and the majority kept it for themselves. You have no friends tbh.
Friends are a cope and quite frankly a shitty one at that except in rare instances.

I hate holes, but it were other men that gave me the most shit and fucked me up the most throught life. Truth is that notions such as "brotherhood" are myths of the past, almost all men have no problem with cannibalising (metaphorically of course) other men to move up in social ladder (and, ultimately, get access to and approval of foids), even if all they get for it are scraps. I hate most men as much as I hate foids because of that.

The reason that you should all gymcel is if you don't get approval of foids but at the same time you can’t constantly instill fear in MOIDS, then prepare to be bullied, humiliated and maybe even assaulted.

i dunno but i found from a young age NO ONE wants people like me to succeed and they work against me to make me fail.

I don’t know

is it with the rest of the site or the enetire world? I would share it with this site if most of the world couldn't have it