Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do Middle Eastern and North African Men Have The Worst Eye Areas?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I've noticed that literally almost all I've seen have the shittiest eyes. They bulge and and are not concealed by skin folds like the hunter eyes that every other race seems to have in decent numbers.

@tehgymcel420 may you share your wisdom with us?

Don't asians have the worst eye area? coin slot eyes and such?

@tehgymcel420 may you share your wisdom with us?
No idea, average Egyptian has the same eye area as Rami Malek but without his jaw. I don't have those bug eyes though.

MENAs have the best eye areas, they just happen to be the wrong color.

No idea, average Egyptian has the same eye area as Rami Malek but without his jaw. I don't have those bug eyes though.
This is a professional Egyptian-American CS:GO player freakazoid. Is he a Chaddam? Would he slay in Egypt? He is also a manlet.
Cabcc6f6e0af2e1b7f364c5b75878ed6

@Newbie17 thoughts? Does he mog you?

Last edited:
lack of browridge and black eyes

Don't asians have the worst eye area? coin slot eyes and such?
I think they generally look ok in my honest opinion. It's the ricecel's lack of conventional masculinity that really brings them down.

What are you talking about? MENA men tend to have hooded eyes.

What are you talking about? MENA men tend to have hooded eyes.
Maybe I'm thinking of currys or Pakistanis idk. I just saw a video recently of a lot of brown men at some Islamic q&a function and I racistly assumed they were all middle eastern. Although Egyptians such as Rami Malek do tend to have those subhuman Rami Malek eyes to some degree or another.

Maybe I'm thinking of currys or Pakistanis idk. I just saw a video recently of a lot of brown men at some Islamic q&a function and I racistly assumed they were all middle eastern. Although Egyptians such as Rami Malek do tend to have those subhuman Rami Malek eyes to some degree or another.
I think they were curries, indeed. I am a curry and a lot of curries have bad, bulging eyes. However, some do have hooded eyes. A decent amount of them, even.

I think they were curries, indeed. I am a curry and a lot of curries have bad, bulging eyes. However, some do have hooded eyes. A decent amount of them, even.
I guess varying eye area qualities among races is pretty much universal then. Unless you're rice.

Arranged cousin marriage, which allows incel genes to propagate.

Because low iq. Inbreeding and bad diet/lifestyles over many generations