Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do men simp for fat pigs online ?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I make a fat joke in real life and all the guys around me will laugh. You make a fat joke on Reddit and everyone gets offended. Even the vast majority of men on reddit get triggered over it and report/make a negative comment on the joke.

Its like every time men open their phones up or turn on a computer they become automatic simps, but in real life they are not. Another example is when when some whale makes an online dating account she get a billion matches an hour, but in real life almost all landwhales (obese women) are with other overweight/obese men or with broke niggers/Hispanics. Not sure why this is.

i like fat pigs
on my grill

Fat girls should work hard for male attention. But it's the complete opposite. This makes me mad. Simping should be banned from society. Outlawed in fact.

Fat girls should work hard for male attention. But it's the complete opposite. This makes me mad. Simping should be banned from society. Outlawed in fact.
All girls including fat ones work hard for male attention they however want only chad's full attention, for normies just enough to keep them into the orbit and for incels well they want us dead

All girls including fat ones work hard for male attention they however want only chad's full attention, for normies just enough to keep them into the orbit and for incels well they want us dead
Damn thots! They don't deserve it Bro. They deserve incels!

agree

The SIMP eventually gets rewarded and that is the reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back