Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Linux users sounds like the average redditor

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When checking Linux discussions or forums it feels like being on reddit. Is it the condescending attitute, the elitism, the memes, the nerd programmer humor? If Windows becomes too stupid I wouldn't mind going back to some easy Linux distro (I used Ubuntu for years on shitty laptops) but damn the community looks annoying af.

It's just like every other community now. Welcome to the modern internet. Tons of annoying trannies in Linux communities too btw

Everything is a status contest. They are trying to present a front of superiority by means of their uncommon, and often unwieldy (ib4 comp fags, I am daily linux user) operating system over "teh normies." Over time the fart sniffing leads to users being wholly incapable of breathing actual air.

Once you understand how prevalent the eternal faggy status contest is, you'll start to see it everywhere. These fora included.

It's just like every other community now. Welcome to the modern internet. Tons of annoying trannies in Linux communities too btw
Cosigned.

Linux trannies are insufferable.

Loonix cultists are one of the loudest minorities you can meet online

I've heard of the meme of tranny and femboy coders but didn't expect it to be so prevalent
It's actually not that prevalent it's just the type of people to be online all the time are also the trannies

because they are

Avoid communities devoted to any hobby at all cost. It'll always be filled with the most obnoxious redditors and trannies imaginable. All the based guys get banned or leave.

I know how to use sudo!

But the packages thing is a hassle

Looneyxers and AMDeeznuts fanboys ARE your average plebbitors.

Autism and copious amounts of soylent

Linux and Virtual Toolbox are based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back