Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do Incels Refuse To Meet Up In Person?

Incels have met up. There was an incelcon in the early Sluthate days.

Because we're fucking spergs in real life

Schizoidcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM[/video]

Imagine a blackpilled version of this.

nCWdPFa.jpg

I think modern incels (like us in 2016-2018) are more masculine, more NT, more self-aware, and less weird than the "incels" in that documentary.

I'd love to meet some incels tbh. I know a few local incels here in Chicago so I might make it happen someday.

i'd be friends with someone who had a black pilled sense of humor, i'm not trying to get doxxed at a meetup though, nowadays there's no more free speech so i'm not about to expose myself

And get fucking doxxed by those losers at CuckTears or KiwiFarms? Fuck out of here.

There goes any future employment for you. Life literally ruined.

whogivesafucc said:
im in brooklyn, fuck this place literal hellhole shit

I'm sure it is  :sick:  been there so many times. I'm in Queens.

z2020 said:
With the amount of fucked up people here would suggest it's not a great idea.

Pff. What could possibly go wro-
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

some aspie manlet will probably go ER on me because im tall

Doxxing reasons aside, the whole point of incel forums is to remain anonymous for maximum shitposting and outrage. Take that anonimity away and all you have is a bunch of autistic men looking at the floor.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I wouldn't mind meeting up with incels like @ghostcell @incel_dikshit @Cynistic but they would probably all take pictures of me and make fun of me, posting them on the internet and stuff. In fact, ghostcell lives where I live, lol.

Dutchcels unite.
JK you all heightmog me fuck that kek.
Also im awkward as fuck, im a true aspie.

Cynistic said:
Dutchcels unite.

Haha ik ben ook 5 foot 10 reee ook als het goed is. Zou wel nice zijn als we samen gaan chillen. Ik heb toch niks te verliezen als jullie willen laat weten.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Cynistic said:
Dutchcels unite.
Haha ik ben ook 5 foot 10 reee ook als het goed is. Zou wel nice zijn als we samen gaan chillen. Ik heb toch niks te verliezen als jullie willen laat weten.

Het enige wat ik doe in mn vrije tijd is gamen en memes.
Zelfs mijn vrienden kan ik niet lang uitstaan alleen op LANs en dat is dan ook meteen genoeg IRL interactie voor 1 maand.
Ik verlaat nooit vrijwillig mn huis kek.

Cynistic said:
Dutchcels unite.

But you guys facemog me to oblivion so there's no reason not to come TBH.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Haha ik ben ook 5 foot 10 reee ook als het goed is. Zou wel nice zijn als we samen gaan chillen. Ik heb toch niks te verliezen als jullie willen laat weten.

We moeten sowieso chillen, maar we maken geen foto's van elkaar. @Cynistic kom ook

Grotesque said:
Most don't want to get doxxed. I don't care about that, but I still have no interest.
There's nothing to gain from meeting up with other incels.
The only human interaction I want is sex with a female.

Lmao you already get sex

Incelcon 2018

Because it's like Fight Club. We aren't allowed to acknowledge each other IRL. kek

Many don't want to meet up because their normie-tier looks would be exposed.

Meeting up would definitely be great. But I doubt Normalshits would leave us alone.

Dekim said:
Too high chance of getting doxed by the cucks

this and cucktears are sure to find out and just try to ruin it or take pictures and proceed to try to ruin our lives by linking our faces to post we may have posted that may be deemed inappropriate by society

Im worried one of you faqs will bring an FHO tag along