Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do incels hate Tinder?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
1) It merely displays the truth of sexual dynamics

2) Something like this was bound to be invented sooner or later

3) Technology is neutral. A knife can be used to cut vegetables or stab someone. In a "moral" world Tinder would be used for friendships rather than sex.

Because Tinder is made for chads due to the much higher number of male users than of female users ( at least 4 men for 1 women , it can be higher in certain countries /Areas).

I have a fake profile on Tinder with a male model on it , I don't get that much likes. But any girl that register on Tinder get 85% match a least where I live.
Tinder demonstrate that it's much much easier for women to find someone than the opposite.

It's like you are eating one giant shit but then tinder comes, and you have to eat another giant shit on your dish.
Simply, it amplifies inceldom and degenerates the society, furthering the pain of incels.

Because of incels were on tinder we would always get swiped left by thousands of roasties

3) Technology is neutral. A knife can be used to cut vegetables or stab someone. In a "moral" world Tinder would be used for friendships rather than sex.

they get angry and vicious over even acknowledging it exists

Because ugly foids get guys way out of there league

Tinder is another chapter in the death of Western civilisation

It contributes to hypergamy and degeneracy

my gigachad got 2-4 matches on average after 50 swipes with one girl messaging him first.

My ugly girl profile gets 45 matches with 90% of guys messaging her first.

Modern dating in a nutshell.

my gigachad got 2-4 matches on average after 50 swipes with one girl messaging him first.

My ugly girl profile gets 45 matches with 90% of guys messaging her first.

Modern dating in a nutshell.

you only swipe on the hottest?

and give it a few days for girls to see his profile and let the ones who swiped yes to rise to the front?

it amplifies foids hypergamy.
It only benefits women and chads and creates ridiculous standards.

it amplifies foids hypergamy.
It only benefits women and chads and creates ridiculous standards.
That's pretty good in my book. Ugly people should think twice before reproducing.

you only swipe on the hottest?

and give it a few days for girls to see his profile and let the ones who swiped yes to rise to the front?
I mostly swipe on average looking girls and above, but a also a bunch of below average girls.

I ran the fake male model profile for a week.

Tinder also doesn´t let you change your name, so when I swapped the pics to the ugly girl she had a male name. Most guys probably thought she was a tranny, but she still got 45 matches after 50 swipes and endless messages. That´s when I deleted Tinder.

I mostly swipe on average looking girls and above, but a also a bunch of below average girls.

I ran the fake male model profile for a week.

Tinder also doesn´t let you change your name, so when I swapped the pics to the ugly girl she had a male name. Most guys probably thought she was a tranny, but she still got 45 matches after 50 swipes and endless messages. That´s when I deleted Tinder.

just hard to believe he did that bad and no girls messaged him.

a user here called weed when I used his pics had decent looking asian girls in NYC messaging him daily, and he's no where close to male model

That's pretty good in my book. Ugly people should not reproduce.
ugly women still reproduce. Once the women gets old she will get an ugly betabuxx and have children with him. Plus women don't have kids in their most fertile years nowadays which increases the risk of genetic disorders.

ugly women still reproduce.
True, and it's a bit unfair that the selection goes solely against men, but eliminating ugly men is bound to slightly improve the average genetic stock over the centuries.

just hard to believe he did that bad and no girls messaged him.

a user here called weed when I used his pics had decent looking asian girls in NYC messaging him daily, and he's no where close to male model
the guy I used was also ethnic and I set his age to 29 years old and made him only 6ft2. That probably had a lot to do with it.

2-4 matches
11351548_1614506642131173_1442585079_n.jpg

vs.

45 matches and guys offering her to go on a paid for vacation in the bahamas

IMG_7073.JPG

the guy I used was also ethnic and I set his age to 29 years old and made him only 6ft2. That probably had a lot to do with it.
I think women assume it's a fake if the guy looks too model typish. In my experience using a more believable chad works a lot better.

I think women assume it's a fake if the guy looks too model typish. In my experience using a more believable chad works a lot better.
My guess is it must be because he is ethnic, old and quite short. I ran a profile with Nick Bateman candids a couple years ago he did better, probably because he is white and has more broad appeal.

Because it's useless for incels and even more unfair than real life dating.

(((FONTAINE)))
Ofcourse you don't hate tinder, your Jewish masters created it, just increase incel rates bro, just get more chads to landwhales bro

ugly women still reproduce. Once the women gets old she will get an ugly betabuxx and have children with him. Plus women don't have kids in their most fertile years nowadays which increases the risk of genetic disorders.

High IQ post. Ideally in the centuries before the 21st century, women were married and had kids in their late teens/early 20s. It's a biologypill that women are more likely to produce incels/genetic abominations after their most fertile period which is as early in their lives as possible. hell, even my health textbook clearly told me that women over 35 have a much higher chance of producing Down Syndrome babies.

most guys fraud their height.

6ft2 is also nothing special these days. Being tall starts at 6ft4 and that´s when it actually adds to your physical attractiveness. It´s like having a nice ottermode body with six pack which adds nothing to your attractiveness vs. Zyzz body which makes women atleast notice you if you have a decent face. They still won´t fuck you because of your body, but they will atleast acknowledge you in some way if you walk around shirtless.

most guys fraud their height.

6ft2 is also nothing special these days. Being tall starts at 6ft4 and that´s when it actually adds to your physical attractiveness. It´s like having a nice ottermode body with six pack which adds nothing to your attractiveness vs. Zyzz body which makes women atleast notice you if you have a decent face. They still won´t fuck you because of your body, but they will atleast acknowledge you in some way if you walk around shirtless.

yup

i'm 6'5.5 or so, and play basket ball like 3-5 times a week at the local university gym. there's a ton of ex-euro and ex-college ball players, who were listed at 6'7, 6'7 who are clearly shorter than me, lol

if you think models fraud, sport rosters outright add 3-4 inches sometimes

Tinder amplifies the incel problem in an unnatural way by letting natural instincts go haywire. It's like candy: the natural desire for the sweetness of fruits leads to obesity and general bad health when tapped into by technology. The Tinder swiping culture is healthy for no one.

Because it's useless for incels and even more unfair than real life dating.

Femoids are picky and even more so online, now dating this way is seen as the norm we are even more screwed!

Not that cold approaching got me mad pussy, even if you get lucky with a kiss in a club after ages trying. It doesn't matter if she denies sex later, you are still the same as a virgin shut-in. Chads have it on a plate, but you have to put in the work, say and do the right things. It's all a social, physical and mental performance for the man, get hard and stay hard, be confident and have no anxiety.

She just has to be receptive, open her legs and lay there.

Last edited:
Tinder amplifies the incel problem in an unnatural way by letting natural instincts go haywire. It's like candy: the natural desire for the sweetness of fruits leads to obesity and general bad health when tapped into by technology. The Tinder swiping culture is healthy for no one.

Einstein on Steroids Level IQ

True, and it's a bit unfair that the selection goes solely against men, but eliminating ugly men is bound to slightly improve the average genetic stock over the centuries.

If ugly females continue to exist, then ugly males will always exist.

2-4 matches

vs.

IMG_7073.JPG

Fuck 2-4 matches u must be lying his lower third and masculine look should be getting him hundreds.

Low IQ. Genetic recombination is a thing and there will always be a bottom 20% regardless of "improved genetic stock."

İt is a market. And my value is fucking ZERO.

Any incels who praised Tinder in this threat should get their heads blown out

Because Tinder is made for chads due to the much higher number of male users than of female users ( at least 4 men for 1 women , it can be higher in certain countries /Areas).

I have a fake profile on Tinder with a male model on it , I don't get that much likes. But any girl that register on Tinder get 85% match a least where I live.
Tinder demonstrate that it's much much easier for women to find someone than the opposite.

It's obvious that male accounts are buried after a certain honeymoon period. Tinder knows that men are the only ones who will pay for the service. Female won't pay cos of blackpill. So even gigachad will have his profile buried after a certain time period. Call this cope all you like but this is the standard operating procedure for all dating services.

This is why you must not use solely use online dating to determine if you're incel.

Tibder is a jewish construct that is actually one of the greatest blackpills.

All incels should chadfish.

2-4 matches

vs.

IMG_7073.JPG
Damn, and she ain't even average.

Is this bait??? are you trying to create anti-semitism with your jewish bluepilled threads?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back