Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do incel forums fail in attract more incels?

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
I don't think that Incel Forums have the traffic that they must have.
They are a lot of "blackpilled " or at least "self-awarness "incel reactions, comments etc on youtube, reddit and Facebook. But for some strange reason such things aren't displayed here.
I have to point out that IncelTear is a good publicity for incel forums but the incels of Reddit haven't arrived here.
This very weird. I had never seen very interesting material before I arrived here, not even in Incel Wiki. Things like the "make up tricks men" thread or "prostitution is more expensive nowadays" should be taught on High Schools.
The thing is doesn't matter how good is such material, Incel forums don't have the amount of traffic and members that they should have.

Because all the truecels are on IT

Bc all the fedposting that occurs here and also bc of the weird relation between the manosphere and fart-right bs

Because its not incels.is. Its fakecels.is

Bc all the fedposting that occurs here and also bc of the weird relation between the manosphere and fart-right bs
Can you extend?
I mean most far-right or alt-right are men anyway.

There's a lot of reasons.

#1-- we think we are high IQ, but we really aren't. To some average incel on the internet, most of us are just stupid ignorant edgelords that aren't worth their time.
#2-- I actually think there's a huge number of incels that hate "chan" culture. maybe they are religious, or are just very good-natured and wholesome, but they happen to be incel, and do not want to associate themselves with us. These people have no sense of humor-- they probably only chuckle at a New Yorker cartoon after deciphering its meaning after 5 minutes of thought.
#3-- most incels are master copers or they have more authentic social avenues to scratch that itch.

at first glance, this forum could look kinda crazy. i kinda tried to stay away from it, but now this place seems kinda chill if you ignore the bait threads. also, everyone hates incels because of the way media portrays us so other incels try to be in denial.
Because all the truecels are on IT
also, this :feelskek:

Well not everyone likes the same things ie meaning format to post on and also remember that our condition can be very depressing and many people who belong here with us are in such a deep denial about being one of us they stay away for perhaps that reason alone.:feelsUgh:

#1-- we think we are high IQ, but we really aren't. To some average incel on the internet, most of us are just stupid ignorant edgelords that aren't worth their time.
#2-- I actually think there's a huge number of incels that hate "chan" culture. maybe they are religious, or are just very good-natured and wholesome, but they happen to be incel, and do not want to associate themselves with us. These people have no sense of humor-- they probably only chuckle at a New Yorker cartoon after deciphering its meaning after 5 minutes of thought.
#3-- most incels are master copers or they have more authentic social avenues to scratch that itch.
#4-- to end up posting on legit incel forums is (to them) the same as admitting defeat, walling themselves off from society and admitting that what people say and think about virgin males is true.

#4-- to end up posting on legit incel forums is (to them) the same as admitting defeat, walling themselves off from society and admitting that what people say and think about virgin males is true.
high IQ

This tbh. :feelsjuice: I'm just here to vent about my pathetic existence. This place is really just a venting chamber where we all rot. Then there's trolls here and there. Tbh it's a nice break from that shitty unfair softy worry cupcake sheep betabuxxx society :smonk: where everything is just children trying to be dominate.:feelsugh: tbh the more I look at things. Most modern "adults" are just children with full grown T and ready to mate at any chance they get.

Last edited:
Well said

Brutal :dafuckfeels:
#5-- Stating the obvious: this forum is in english. Most humans dont know english. Spanish and even mandarin have more speakers.

Because only few people have such little attachment to this world lies that they can admit the full truth. Most people have to stay bluepilled, they are too deep in the matrix

There’s a lot of dead graycel accounts and that makes me think that maybe some incels just don’t want to talk or vent with people. maybe some were at roping stage and forum coping was beyond gone for them

but mostly I think a lot of incels just don’t want to talk about being incel all the time

because this site is for the permarotters with no lives
the average incel still has a life

I think it may have to do with how hostile the members are to each other. Who wants to post on a forum where everyone else just calls you a retard every time you post? It seems most people here try to turn it into a competition about who suffers the most. Or they try to say shit like, "You can't be incel because you're white" or "You can't be incel because you're tall". We're all in the same boat, we shouldn't be fighting.

It all gets repetitive after a while. Once you swallow the blackpill that's about it. There's nowhere else to go. It's over. Talking about it won't help.

Maybe one day I will find something else to do other than visit this forum and consume more blackpills. I'm all blackpilled out.

Incels are reclusive by nature, a life time of hell can only do that to you.

this forum is the lowest of the low in terms of inceldom.
incels who aren’t here are probably concerned more with other things, I was on here far less when I found other copes and had shit that I needed to do

Brutal :dafuckfeels:
#5-- Stating the obvious: this forum is in english. Most humans dont know english. Spanish and even mandarin have more speakers.
So so. Most humans know the basic but spanish surpasses english when it comes to native speakers.

This tbh. :feelsjuice: I'm just here to vent about my pathetic existence. This place is really just a venting chamber where we all rot. Then there's trolls here and there. Tbh it's a nice break from that shitty unfair softy worry cupcake sheep betabuxxx society :smonk: where everything is just children trying to be dominate.:feelsugh: tbh the more I look at things. Most modern "adults" are just children with full grown T and ready to mate at any chance they get.
There’s a lot of dead graycel accounts and that makes me think that maybe some incels just don’t want to talk or vent with people. maybe some were at roping stage and forum coping was beyond gone for them

but mostly I think a lot of incels just don’t want to talk about being incel all the time
We weren't supposed to be enough to give some struggle to social networks? What's going on?

some are oversosed on bluepills and most are busy with foid worshipping, some can't handle the Blackpill .

Extreme well-poisoning. Have you seen the things that MSM says we support?

They are a lot of "blackpilled " or at least "self-awarness "incel reactions, comments etc on youtube, reddit and Facebook. But for some strange reason such things aren't displayed here.
I have to point out that IncelTear is a good publicity for incel forums but the incels of Reddit haven't arrived here.
This very weird. I had never seen very interesting material before I arrived here, not even in Incel Wiki. Things like the "make up tricks men" thread or "prostitution is more expensive nowadays" should be taught on High Schools.
The thing is doesn't matter how good is such material, Incel forums don't have the amount of traffic and members that they should have.
Because all incel forums turn into an endless stream of "I hate foids, I hate foids, I hate foids"

Broken records never turned platinum

Our advertisment is none existent.

Despite some tiktok and youtube channels nobody talks and teaches the blackpill.

Msm labels us as terrorists, who want to associate with terrorists?

There is also the language barrier.

But i do believe that the truths cant be hidden forever, the blackpill message will slowly leak into the general population.

Because most people are bluepilled

Because the term "incel" is relatively unknown. Once it becomes a meme and part of the gen z culture, more people will look it up and join forums

Because this forum is stale and boring as fuck. Its garbage compared to the r/incels and braincels days.

After lets say a year of browsing incel sites you'll pretty much know everything you need to know about the whole topic. And this forum has nothing that's particularly appealing about it, other than browsing for a few months in order to understand blackpilled mentalities and then just see it for the stale, fakecel filled site it is.

I still browse because there's occasional good threads.

no one wants to admit himself is ugly ,low status and immutable

Incels in denial

The Male ego is a motherfucker