Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I tell my mother when she asks if I’m gay when I turn 18?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So in a couple of months I’ll be turning 18 and then starting college a few months after. An 18 year old virgin. She already makes fun of the neighbor’s son, who is in his early/mid 20’s and who doesn’t have a girlfriend because we’ve never seen him go out of the house much and doesn’t have a drivers license or permit. Funnily enough he is way better looking and taller than me. Nonetheless, I’m scared about what will happen, I’m not sure what to tell her, I don’t want her to think I’m gay because that’s what she’ll ask me right away.

EDIT: Also I did lie to her at one point and said I had a girlfriend and I used that excuse to get out of the house to walk around and get some fresh air. But I told her I broke up with her lol, but she’ll occasionally ask me if I know how she’s doing, as if she’s trying to get me to be with her again.

I just slowly blackpilled my mother, took 3 years but no more gay suspicion

make sure she knows of your hatred of faggotry and all forms of degeneracy, maybe talk to her about the blackpill.

good luck on your classes brocel, remember to always attend class even if you dont need to its the only way to pass and study 2 days before an exam if you want a B.

EDIT: Also I did lie to her at one point and said I had a girlfriend and I used that excuse to get out of the house to walk around and get some fresh air. But I told her I broke up with her lol, but she’ll occasionally ask me if I know how she’s doing, as if she’s trying to get me to be with her again.
That’s brutal. I haven’t been asked if I’m gay, but someone once implied it. I just said I was concerned about other things at the moment.

There's nothing to be ashamed about, she should be the one ashamed for passing on her shit genetics and make you suffer.

Dare her to use your pics and height on Tinder, then ask her how gay she feels with 0 matches in return. If she still has any stupid questions left then tell her to hire a cute hooker for you (win-win situation for both of you)

There's nothing to be ashamed about, she should be the one ashamed for passing on her shit genetics and make you suffer.

Dare her to use your pics and height on Tinder, then ask her how gay she feels with 0 matches in return. If she still has any stupid questions left then tell her to hire a cute hooker for you (win-win situation for both of you)

I like the tinder idea, fuck having to lie all the time.

I don’t want one, I want a gf / eventual wife but I know it’ll never happen.
I’m black bro and my mom is a Caribbean immigrant so I’m not sure if she’d even bother to go along with it, although she is educated but ever since the pandemic she’s been listening to CNN more and more while she works to kill time. I hope she does listen tho.

Last edited:
I just slowly blackpilled my mother, took 3 years but no more gay suspicion
That’s brutal. I haven’t been asked if I’m gay, but someone once implied it. I just said I was concerned about other things at the moment.

Absolutely, fuck having to lie. I don't do any of that shit I laid out all the facts to my mother when she asked me about a gf and even though she was reluctant to agree at first she eventually did because she couldn't deny it.

Love your mom. ...be calm, tell her you're not gay. And that you have trouble meeting a woman.

Tell her your not gay but have erectile dysfunction, and that's why you can't pursue women til you got enough money to see the doctor

Just say it’s not going too well or smth,

“mama u no I trying to get more women but it’s not goin to well right now dunno why”
Extra points if you add this on:
“Do you know any connections like a friend with a daughter that would be interested?”

Youngcel. After a while they stop caring.

Ask her to buy you a high-class WHO'RE for your birthday....

After she runs the tender experiment with yer pics

sounds like a based neighbour

Just wait until you’re a 23 year old virgin. It will happen just like that

I've gotten used to the idea that I'm seen as a worthless loser by now.

So in a couple of months I’ll be turning 18 and then starting college a few months after. An 18 year old virgin. She already makes fun of the neighbor’s son, who is in his early/mid 20’s and who doesn’t have a girlfriend because we’ve never seen him go out of the house much and doesn’t have a drivers license or permit. Funnily enough he is way better looking and taller than me. Nonetheless, I’m scared about what will happen, I’m not sure what to tell her, I don’t want her to think I’m gay because that’s what she’ll ask me right away.

Fuck’em