Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do hindu pajeetas hate hindu pajeets so much? Literally all their conversations about us are negative holy fuck

White males are the standard. Aryan males dominate, White males with ethnic traits also dominate. JBW is true.

Always remember: You are ethnic and never White.

Your Comments:

aren't you Indian why do you care so much? You should be happy seeing these crackers lose their women considering the ease with which they take ours.

I was on Twitter spaces a couple of weeks ago and I was talking to some random white guy halfway across the country who said he had a pajeeta girlfriend he lost his virginity to in his freshmen year of college whose male Indian friends got her to break up with him and now she's fucking pajeets again which means some fucking pajeet is going to have to take this guys sloppy seconds. I've heard of pajeetas on the web fucking pakis, blacks, asians, and every race on the planet before they come back to humilate us fucking subhuman curry men. I really wish I had never been born since I'm never going to experience the joys of living the same way other people are. I fucking hate life and living. I will never have sex and if I ever get married it will be to some used up pajeeta whore. I can't fucking take this anymore. Life is fucking garbage for me. I don't want to live anymore.

Yeah, I've been trying to talk to this Indian girl from my comm class who seems kind of neat but deep down I know she's been dicked down by a thousand guys already and even if I do get anything from her it won't mean shit. FUCK!

dude i'm a 24 year old still in college who has no friends, no jobs, no prospects... just bcause i haven't tried that doesn't mean i'm not an incel. on top of all that i'm fcling brahmin so lowest of low. i'll get better though

White men are the gold standard of men that women desire. Literally, all women cream their pants looking at you guys. They just can't get enough of you guys. You guys are so fucking good. No point in even existing as a curry tbh

dude, i want a curry girlfriend so fucking bad but they're all dating white men or high-tier curry chads you guys ruined it for us because at least we could have some before you came into the picture.

yes i do fuck crackers i will desrtoy your coutntries

lmao jbw in action saw a pajeeta with a fat white slob plus paul dano can bang any ethnic he wants lol