Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do heightpill theorists cope so hard with the existence of Chadlets?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you’re good looking, you’re a fakecel period, no matter your height. Retards here saying muh cherry-pick, he’s an outlier whenever someone shows an example of a manlet with a good face that gets women.

If you’re tall or good looking, you’re a fakecel either way, it’s not some binary decision, abysmally low IQ fucking Heightcopers want to gaslight me into saying I suffer the same fate as a fucking Chadlet that’s my height when I see these fucking men that are even shorter than me, under 5’4 fucking while I rot here all because they have a good face and I don’t.

JFL at the abysmal level of intelligence in the replies in this thread.

Last edited:
I have a splinter in my thumb :feelsree:

@Incelius Savage

I'm tall and ugly. I have lost at interviews due to my face alone. How can my face be ugly, one of my eyes looks in the other direction sometimes. I only get away with this at the Opticians. They're used to seeing that $hit.

Having good bones = fakecel

you need both

You need both. 5’6 or below with a good face is a death sentence cuz you’d be shorter than most foids in the west and foids DO NOT date manlets shorter than them no matter how good looking the manlet is.

You need both. 5’6 or below with a good face is a death sentence cuz you’d be shorter than most foids in the west and foids DO NOT date manlets shorter than them no matter how good looking the manlet is.
Cope, I have seen men shorter than me with foids.

There's no such a thing as a "chadlet". You can't be a chad under 5'10, no matter your looks, frame or whatever

There's no such a thing as a "chadlet". You can't be a chad under 5'10, no matter your looks, frame or whatever
Fucking cope, tell that to Tom Cruise retard.

Anecdotes don’t mean shit. Me personally, I’ve never seen foids having bfs shorter than them. Maybe ever once in 4 years I do but every manlet I talk to is either lonely or got cheated on.

average foid zoomer is ~5'4. I'm 5'5 and 35-40% of foids are taller than me

Ngl you sound blue pilled saying shit like foids date men shorter than them. That’s the biggest lie I’ve heard.

Ngl you sound blue pilled saying shit like foids date men shorter than them. That’s the biggest lie I’ve heard.
They don't date just any dude shorter than them. Only super attractive ones. Like the dude who plays as tyrion lannister from GOT.

They don't date just any dude shorter than them. Only super attractive ones. Like the dude who plays as tyrion lannister from GOT.
Even if they are super attractive, only a very very few amount of women will date them if they are shorter than them. And often the women isn’t a Stacy either.

Fucking cope, tell that to Tom Cruise retard.
Tom Cruise is a chadlite lookswise irl. He's almost 5'8. Minimum chadlite height is 5'7. I consider below 5'8 the start of manlet, and chadlite, while not a true chad, is chad tier, so I guess you could count him as a chadlet.

Luckily for him, for obvious reasons face is way more important than height in acting, just like in dating apps and social media. Unless you're too short (below 5'7) in which case you're fucked anyways. Look at Tom Holland, he's 5'6.5 and he's constantly mocked for his height. A 5'6.5 man isn't really that short, but celebrities are taller than average (which proves height is extremely important for success in life in general) so he looks shorter than a normal 5'6.5 dude. He's really pushing it, I bet that if he were just 1 inch shorter, he wouldn't be famous

how tall are you. I'm 5'5 and I've never seen a guy shorter than me with a foid. Only 5% of men are shorter than me in my country tho, so it's not common

how tall are you. I'm 5'5 and I've never seen a guy shorter than me with a foid. Only 5% of men are shorter than me in my country tho, so it's not common
Just under 5’5

Even if they are super attractive, only a very very few amount of women will date them if they are shorter than them. And often the women isn’t a Stacy either.
Women care about height, but they care more about face. It's the same as why they like more pretty boys than Tall ogres. They can let you get away with a lot of things if your face is good enough.
Usually short people are not attractive enough to pull off women. That's why we have a lot of fuckign shortcels here, myself included. I knew 2 dudes who got to pull women consistently at my height. One was even shorter than me, being like 5'1. He was like a shittier version of Al Pacino. With blue eyes to boot.
Another one was like Kurt Cobain but pretty boish
Do you understand the level of looks neeeded? It's ridiculous. That's why it's stupid to think about too.

Fr. Im Canadian so the average zoomer height is crazy but I barely EVER see manlets in relationships, let alone in relationships with foids taller than them.

Oof... im safe cause im ugly

You can be short and a Chad.

You cannot be incel and tall.

Based, tallfags and Chadlets are different sides of the same coin

A 5'9" or 5'8" man can be a Chad. A handsome 5'7" or 5'6" guy will likely ascend, but he won't be a Chad.

Men 5'5" and below are doomed period.

Anecdotes don’t mean shit. Me personally, I’ve never seen foids having bfs shorter than them. Maybe ever once in 4 years I do but every manlet I talk to is either lonely or got cheated on.
On the very rare occasions when a manlet has a girlfriend, the girlfriend is morbidly obese or hideously ugly.