Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all the height copers here

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Just went to a birthday party and there was a girl that i know well enough who has had a bf for a couple of months(6m+) we didnt knew him so i thought whatever he must be a tall, goodlooking dude. As the girl in question is pretty(6/10). I met him first time today and i was suprised at his height, he was shorter than me. He must be 5'3, he's even shorter than the girl in question so i was curious and i took a long look at his face. Sure enough he's fucking goodlooking, he looks like a Shittier Latin Al Pacino.

And from what i've been told by other friends, this girl was shown a really affectionate side of her with him when everyone was around. So clearly the dude is not betabuxxing, he's just goodlooking enough for her. Also this girl had boyfriends before, so he's not her first BF. So now with all the info i know i can confidently say that height means jack. Sure it's a nice boost to your overall SMV, but the most important thing is Face.

So to all my short brocels out there, your height is not the problem. Your face is.

(I made this thread on Lounge, Fuck me.)

Anecdotes aren’t a strong argument. You can find examples of ethnics with white girls but that doesn’t mean being white isn’t a huge advantage. This guy was able to compensate his height with his face and luck. How often do you hear of tallcels here that aren’t mentalcels?

Outliers don’t debunk the heightpill

Anecdotes aren’t a strong argument. You can find examples of ethnics with white girls but that doesn’t mean being white isn’t a huge advantage. This guy was able to compensate his height with his face and luck. How often do you hear of tallcels here that aren’t mentalcels?
The arguments are already there, how short people despite being short are/were seen as attractive. Robert de niro, Tom Cruise, Al pacino.
Thing is you don't see a lot of good looking manlets, and the ones you see have a gf. Then we can't say that height is the most desirable thing in a male.

Outliers don’t debunk the heightpill
Being average height and average facially means your SMV is trash, it's better to be good looking facially and have a below average height.

The arguments are already there, how short people despite being short are/were seen as attractive. Robert de niro, Tom Cruise, Al pacino.
Thing is you don't see a lot of good looking manlets, and the ones you see have a gf. Then we can't say that height is the most desirable thing in a male.

Being average height and average facially means your SMV is trash, it's better to be good looking facially and have a below average height.
I somewhat agree with face being more important. However guys above 6’6” might have a better advantage even with a average face. I mean most guys above 6’6” have weird faces

You’re taking extreme examples and acting like they apply to the average manlet. Not every manlet has a super good face and statussmaxxed. Those guys can compensate for their height with their face and statuss. Height isn’t the only factor but it is probably the most important since if you’re tall you can ogremaxx and gwt buff. But you have to have a really good face to compensate for being a manlet and most manlets dont have that and can’t change it

It's just an exception. She'll leave that faggot after meeting a good looking tall chad:feelsjuice:

I somewhat agree with face being more important. However guys above 6’6” might have a better advantage even with a average face. I mean most guys above 6’6” have weird faces
Yes, great height is an almost guaranteed win. But thing is there's not a lot of 6'6 around, so few can enjoy that status

You’re taking extreme examples and acting like they apply to the average manlet. Not every manlet has a super good face and statussmaxxed. Those guys can compensate for their height with their face and statuss. Height isn’t the only factor but it is probably the most important since if you’re tall you can ogremaxx and gwt buff. But you have to have a really good face to compensate for being a manlet and most manlets dont have that and can’t change it
No, i'm just saying that good looking manlets can ascend, then the problem is more of face than height. A couple of more inches would solve nothing in regards to improving our SMV. From a 3/4 we will go to a 3.5/4.5, meanwhile with a good face you could shot up to a weak 6/7. And women seen to prefer face first then height, some women sure won't date short dudes but being good-looking gives you a ridiculous edge over manlets and people taller than you.

I'm not talking out of my ass here, this girl in question rejected a friend of mine who was 5'10 but had a not great face

It's just an exception. She'll leave that faggot after meeting a good looking tall chad:feelsjuice:
Thing is a tall chad won't go for her, so she has to settle with the short chad.

I agree, People that say “height is more important than the face” are delusional

Yes, great height is an almost guaranteed win. But thing is there's not a lot of 6'6 around, so few can enjoy that status

No, i'm just saying that good looking manlets can ascend, then the problem is more of face than height. A couple of more inches would solve nothing in regards to improving our SMV. From a 3/4 we will go to a 3.5/4.5, meanwhile with a good face you could shot up to a weak 6/7. And women seen to prefer face first then height, some women sure won't date short dudes but being good-looking gives you a ridiculous edge over manlets and people taller than you.

I'm not talking out of my ass here, this girl in question rejected a friend of mine who was 5'10 but had a not great face

Thing is a tall chad won't go for her, so she has to settle with the short chad.
If you’re tall, you can get buff and ogremaxx. Being short you HAVE to have a really good face which is pretty rare

I agree, People that say “height is more important than the face” are delusional
Yeah they are idiots, Face and ntness is more important in social circles

italian italy GIF

Broooos I have seen one short guy with a gf!!!!

- just ignore the fact that most couples you see are with a 6‘+ guy -

If you’re tall, you can get buff and ogremaxx. Being short you HAVE to have a really good face which is pretty rare
Girls don't care about muscles, this is a thing of the past. Also being tall dosn't mean you can ogremaxx, you need the frame for it too.

Broooos I have seen one short guy with a gf!!!!

- just ignore the fact that most couples you see are with a 6‘+ guy -
At this point i've seen a ton, i'm not saying this is the norm. I'm saying there's clearly more than what most people here like to admit.

Girls don't care about muscles, this is a thing of the past. Also being tall dosn't mean you can ogremaxx, you need the frame for it too.

At this point i've seen a ton, i'm not saying this is the norm. I'm saying there's clearly more than what most people here like to admit.
Id you’re tall and buff you have so much going for you. It builds your frame and that helps you ogremaxx like you said. How many tallcels do you hear about that aren’t mentalcels?

Id you’re tall and buff you have so much going for you. It builds your frame and that helps you ogremaxx like you said. How many tallcels do you hear about that aren’t mentalcels?
Let's be honest, what we belive true is mostly based on our IRL experiences. For all i know 95% of people here are mentalcels/fakecels, there's just a couple of them whom i believe have a hard time just like i do(if you could even call that hard time).

From what i've seen, height is 100% important. But as said before its a looks multiplier, and that multiplier only works for "decent" faces. lets say decent is 4/10+, hell let's even make 3/10 posible for the sake of argument. Go below that and no height will save you. Also zoomers may have good height, but it's not that common to find plenty of tall people around, mostly are average.

I know guys who really struggle being 5'10/6'0, i also know they'll get something in the end while i'll rot forever. But the "slayers" i knew where never super tall, one dude in particular was 5'7 with a 9/10 face and had a plethora of girls willing to fuck him.

Being an ogre you'll get respect, but you need to acknowledge that as rare as short chads are, so are super tall dudes capable of oggremaxing. There was this dude running an internet cafe who is more or less what you would call an ogre, he was into culturism and was pretty tall 180cm, he was cucked by the "slayer" his then gf was a whore yeah, but he got cucked in the end. So the attraction for the "ogre" was not as big as the short chad.

Let's be honest, what we belive true is mostly based on our IRL experiences. For all i know 95% of people here are mentalcels/fakecels, there's just a couple of them whom i believe have a hard time just like i do(if you could even call that hard time).

From what i've seen, height is 100% important. But as said before its a looks multiplier, and that multiplier only works for "decent" faces. lets say decent is 4/10+, hell let's even make 3/10 posible for the sake of argument. Go below that and no height will save you. Also zoomers may have good height, but it's not that common to find plenty of tall people around, mostly are average.

I know guys who really struggle being 5'10/6'0, i also know they'll get something in the end while i'll rot forever. But the "slayers" i knew where never super tall, one dude in particular was 5'7 with a 9/10 face and had a plethora of girls willing to fuck him.

Being an ogre you'll get respect, but you need to acknowledge that as rare as short chads are, so are super tall dudes capable of oggremaxing. There was this dude running an internet cafe who is more or less what you would call an ogre, he was into culturism and was pretty tall 180cm, he was cucked by the "slayer" his then gf was a whore yeah, but he got cucked in the end. So the attraction for the "ogre" was not as big as the short chad.
tldr

Didn't read that but a 5/10 tall guy has a far better life experience than a 165cm 7/10 guy. If you're short you'll never have anything.

Abysmal IQ of responses in this thread. @Sennacherib

Just be a Chadlet destroyed me. @Incelius Savage

Chadlets are incels bro. :feelstastyman:

Just went to a birthday party and there was a girl that i know well enough who has had a bf for a couple of months(6m+) we didnt knew him so i thought whatever he must be a tall, goodlooking dude. As the girl in question is pretty(6/10). I met him first time today and i was suprised at his height, he was shorter than me. He must be 5'3, he's even shorter than the girl in question so i was curious and i took a long look at his face. Sure enough he's fucking goodlooking, he looks like a Shittier Latin Al Pacino.

And from what i've been told by other friends, this girl was shown a really affectionate side of her with him when everyone was around. So clearly the dude is not betabuxxing, he's just goodlooking enough for her. Also this girl had boyfriends before, so he's not her first BF. So now with all the info i know i can confidently say that height means jack. Sure it's a nice boost to your overall SMV, but the most important thing is Face.

So to all my short brocels out there, your height is not the problem. Your face is.

(I made this thread on Lounge, Fuck me.)
An anecdote doesn't invalidate my 20 years of suffering due to my subhuman 5'5 height. Below 5'6 it's over unless you compensate like crazy

An anecdote doesn't invalidate my 20 years of suffering due to my subhuman 5'5 height. Below 5'6 it's over unless you compensate like crazy
Where did i put that you had a chance when being short? I'm literally telling you that your face is your problem too. If you can improve your face do so, because clearly you cannot improve your height. If you get your face to a "good enough" level you may end up getting something. Unless you want to try your luck with stupid shit like LL

Also i'm short as fuck too, so i know this problem all too well. Did not get an iota of IOIs

Where did i put that you had a chance when being short? I'm literally telling you that your face is your problem too. If you can improve your face do so, because clearly you cannot improve your height. If you get your face to a "good enough" level you may end up getting something. Unless you want to try your luck with stupid shit like LL

Also i'm short as fuck too, so i know this problem all too well. Did not get an iota of IOIs
My face is normie and I've been told I'm handsome by some women. My height is the problem. Social skills too, but I've NEVER got clear IOIs, so my lack of physical attractiveness is the main problem.

Obviously a 5'5 guy with a chadlite face and gymmaxxed is a HTN. But 5'5 with a normie face like me, it's over

My face is normie and I've been told I'm handsome by some women. My height is the problem. Social skills too, but I've NEVER got clear IOIs, so my lack of physical attractiveness is the main problem.

Obviously a 5'5 guy with a chadlite face and gymmaxxed is a HTN. But 5'5 with a normie face like me, it's over
Chadlets.is @Incelius Savage

LL isnt' "stupid". Going from 5'5 to 5'7 is life changing
It's also life changing to not be able to walk or run. Also some day your legs may just burst open. You may also face complications during surgery. Life changing indeed.

It's also life changing to not be able to walk or run. Also some day your legs may just burst open. You may also face complications during surgery. Life changing indeed.
2 inches on femur is really really safe if you do it with a great doctor in the US and under 25yo. Definitely better than being 5'5 and suffering your entire life seeing foids noticeably taller than you constantly

2 inches on femur is really really safe if you do it with a great doctor in the US and under 25yo. Definitely better than being 5'5 and suffering your entire life seeing foids noticeably taller than you constantly
It's a gamble. You either "win" for a time or just lose everything. I'm not one for gambles that big. Also your limbs will look disproportionate. So you'll have big legs but your other body parts will look weird asf

It's a gamble. You either "win" for a time or just lose everything. I'm not one for gambles that big. Also your limbs will look disproportionate. So you'll have big legs but your other body parts will look weird asf
if your proportions are fine from the beginning just 2 inches on femur won't make you look bad lol

what was the chadlets age?

"well i know a guy" :society:

stfu nigga