Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do gay people come out?

based_sigma

based_sigma

Greycel
I was just thinking and (particularly around highschool) gay people 'come out' and its like a big step for them
but why???? like bro (hypothetically) the only time I'd mention im straight is with a foid I'm ascending with. has never effected my decisions
attentionwhores.is ?:feelswhat:

They're attention whores just like everybody on the lgbtq spectrum.

It's not enough to be vegan, everybody hast to know that I'm vegan.
It's not enough that I'm "saving the planet", everybody has to know that "I'm saving the planet".
It's not enough that I'm gay, everybody has to know that I'm gay.
the list goes on

It's not enough that I'm "saving the planet", everybody has to know that "I'm saving the planet".
the list goes on
Very true.

the list goes on
it's mainly because we're living in a egoistic, virtue signaling society.
It's not enough anymore to do good for the sake of doing good, it's about showing others and feeding your own ego with it.

I have two feet bro!

I am so proud (that I'm not a "hopper!")

Are you going to the two feet havers pride day parade?

Because they are attention seeking.

They want a pat on the back for being gay, as if they made some significant achievement or contribution to humanity

Because it gives benefits in life if you are gay

I was just thinking and (particularly around highschool) gay people 'come out' and its like a big step for them
but why???? like bro (hypothetically) the only time I'd mention im straight is with a foid I'm ascending with. has never effected my decisions
attentionwhores.is ?:feelswhat:

They do it for victim cred, for drama, to put themselves on the market for fix-ups, etc.
It's obviously not a big deal and I'm sick of all the shit about it.
They had a whole episode about it on The Great North but seriously WGAF compared to other problems.

Imagine coming out as a guy who wants to court virginal middle-school girls so that when she's 18 and I marry her her womanhood would be unsoiled by another man and we can pair-bond - this is MUCH more controversial in the last century, zero support network.

All the foids will look other way if chad does it though, and he doesn't need to come out of any closet with his interest, he just goes and does it, and all the foids who want his cock will cover for his conquest in hopes he fucks them too.

To be annoying.