Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids show more skin than men?

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
Everywhere I go I see putas in the shortest fucking shorts and it almost looks like they're just wearing a t shirt and no pants. Like some retarded kid playing video games and eating fruit loops at home.

Why do foids in general show more skin than men? All the men I see are wearing a shirt and jeans but these retards are wearing hooker clothes and then throwing feminist fits whenever their boss or principal enforces " patriarchal dress codes ". Yeah maybe don't dress like a fucking prostitute you dumb cunt!

They want attention

Because men value the body of a women, whereas women can only value face and height of a men, so showing "skin" as a male is useless, all the things that matter can already be seen normally

"because we are allowed to"-------Foid

I think it's because they know their main value is their looks. To attract Chads they dress like that, it's programmed into them.

Also because society allows it now. They follow what's popular in society

They need attention constantly. They are whores. They do this even when they are in a relationship, because women can't commit to men and they are constantly looking to trade for a better deal. They instantly leave the relationship if a taller more handsome guy is available to her, which is why you can't trust women. Foids are not programmed to love men, they can't do it and they never will.

Men show more in winter

[Pre-Chorus]
Oh oh oh oh ooh, it feels so right (Girl)
I've searched for the perfect love all my life (All my life)
Oh oh oh oh ooh, it feels like I (Like I)
Have finally found a perfect love this time (See)
And I finally found, come on, girl

I think it's because they know their main value is their looks. To attract Chads they dress like that, it's programmed into them.

Also because society allows it now. They follow what's popular in society
You can make it popular to wear a diaper in the head and you will see women walking around with a diaper on their heads

Wish i could smash their head open on sidewalk
I hate those sluts

Because men value the body of a women, whereas women can only value face and height of a men, so showing "skin" as a male is useless, all the things that matter can already be seen normally

retarded kid playing video games and eating fruit loops at home.

Man foids are so inconsiderate. They know 99.9% of men can't have their body yet they show it off anyway. IHW

It signals Chad to come over

Women are meant to tease that they are just a fuck toy.
But you can't touch.
They tease for free stuff, attention, love, respect, anything they want to be a good little whore.

It gives you a chance to love their body without fucking them.

They are sneaky but they love it. It's fun when they like it. Too bad I'm not fucking them, so it's a lesser love.

Their bodies are the source of their value, and everybody knows it. Tbh if any of us were foids we absolutely would not squander that value. They’re capitalizing on the fact that they are sex objects. And they only pretend to have a problem with it.

It's because foids are whores. Their bodies are their only value.

:foidSoy: “I am an Independent woman in an Independent country. I shouldn’t be sexualised when I go to work with just a bikini on uwu”