Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids like Harry Potter so much?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Foids are really obssesed with this franchise. They buy merchandising of the Hogwarts house they got on pottermore personality tests (or anything related to Harry Potter universe), do online roleplay, write fanfiction or just have read the books/watched the movies too many times. They also compare real life events to Harry Potter (cringe) and share quotes of characters like if they were quotes of a philosopher. If Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or capeshit fandoms are mostly male, Harry Potter fandom is the opposite. Sure there are still a lot of men that like Harry Potter but they're the minority kek. Many foids even say that its their favorite movie or book. Tbh when I was a kid I really liked Harry Potter, I watched the movies so many times with my cousins or friends.

But as I grew up it didn't interest me anymore, also the main characters are Mary Sues (specially Hermione) and the characterization of Slytherin house is very poor, they're the generic bad guys and all the kids that are sorted to Slytherin it's just because they're evil or mean, nothing else. Supposedly you go to Slytherin if you're ambitious, smart and manipulative, but then you have characters two digit IQ characters like Crabbe and Goyle that are in that house just because they're friends with Malfoy kek.

Foids are really obssesed with this franchise. They buy merchandising of the Hogwarts house they got on pottermore personality tests (or anything related to Harry Potter universe), do online roleplay, write fanfiction or just have read the books/watched the movies too many times. They also compare real life events to Harry Potter (cringe) and share quotes of characters like if they were quotes of a philosopher. If Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or capeshit fandoms are mostly male, Harry Potter fandom is the opposite. Sure there are still a lot of men that like Harry Potter but they're the minority kek. Many foids even say that its their favorite movie or book. Tbh when I was a kid I really liked Harry Potter, I watched the movies so many times with my cousins or friends.

But as I grew up it didn't interest me anymore, also the main characters are Mary Sues (specially Hermione) and the characterization of Slytherin house is very poor, they're the generic bad guys and all the kids that are sorted to Slytherin it's just because they're evil or mean, nothing else. Supposedly you go to Slytherin if you're ambitious, smart and manipulative, but then you have characters two digit IQ characters like Crabbe and Goyle that are in that house just because they're friends with Malfoy kek.
I don't think you should care to understand tbh it's a waste of time.

JFL at those who read the whole book.

haha...reminds me of when I was in the mental hospital last October and the TV room was all girls watching a Harry Potter movie

same hp fandom is most foid infested fandoms, while anime shounes like dbz, naruto, one piece, bleach, mha, marvel dc and lotr are male dominated

haha...reminds me of when I was in the mental hospital last October and the TV room was all girls watching a Harry Potter movie
topkek.png

They like to fantasize about it and ship characters together

every time I look at your avi I get horny as fuck

Most of the readers are females and they love books much more than males. Harry Potter generally is very popular.

I always wondered this, but the two reasons that I speculate:

Magic - the fact that things in the HP universe is filled with deus ex-machina incidents appeals to them; foids don't like grit, long haul, and hard work, and resolving things through magic is something they seem to love

Cliques - foids are cliquey. The notion that kids are sorted into certain groups makes them squeal with delight

I've seen the movies when i have nothing better to do and they're showing it on tv

I am definitely not a foid nor do I interact with foids and I am a fan. I have read the entire series a few times. The movies suck though.

People need things to base their personalities off of. Harry Potter is used by a lot of people to make them seem "quirky."

I liked the books and the fanfictions very much in my teen years (the movies not so much).
I wouldn't be able to read any of them again. I don't think it's particularly bad, but it's a teen genre for a teen audience.

I used to like the movies as a kid. But nowadays I don't touch this franchise seeing how much foids and normies fap to it.
Magic - the fact that things in the HP universe is filled with deus ex-machina incidents appeals to them; foids don't like grit, long haul, and hard work, and resolving things through magic is something they seem to love
I think this one nails it. Foids also seem to be interested in occult shit, cards, astrology, new age quantum bullshit and other stuff like this. Another reason might be that the books are written by a foid, so they are written in a shouju-ish manner that appeals to them.

harry potter is one of the counterarguments made by foids when it's pointed out to them that there have been no great woman writers in the history of literature.

I used to like it when I was younger but it’s dumb now

Cuz it’s childish, also asoiaf fandom is the best because game of thrones books are literally the best books and the best most based most intelligent fandom ever,I kinda hate other fandoms they are retarded mostly those faggots think asoiaf is garbage while it’s the best

Cliques - foids are cliquey. The notion that kids are sorted into certain groups makes them squeal with delight
Jesus sorting people in groups is low iq faggotry, us asoiaf fandom never does sort people with house stark or lannister, cuz we are not retarded faggots

Because they are told to like it.

The whole Harry Potter craze was created by the media. I was there when it happened it was all about the hype. Even old boomers read Harry Potter because it was the thing everybody was doing.

Women read that stuff because they are the ultimate social comformist. What's in the books is actually irrelevant.
harry potter is one of the counterarguments made by foids when it's pointed out to them that there have been no great woman writers in the history of literature.

If they use Harry Potter as a counterargument they are essentially proving there aren't any great female writers.

It's because foids are gullible fucking morons. Most of them are either religious, or "spiritual", or they believe in astrology and think zodiac signs are real. I bet close to zero believe in none of them. They believe in ghosts, and spirits, and the afterlife. They think there really are vampires and werewolves walking among us. And of course they believe in magic. Like simple magic like those "negative ion bracelets" and shit. Even fully grown adult foids think all this shit is real.

I bet a good portion of foids think that Harry Potter is based on a real story. That Hogwarts is a real place.

Last edited:
Harry Potter is a simp crack whore

Because they have fond memoriesof being little innocent girls when the first movie came out and then their Daddy bought them the flying nimbus 9000 just before the second movie and they rode that vibrating broomstick all over the house and made cummies everywhere

they forever associate HP with unimaginable pleasure and good feelings now

Wisdom you have.
Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Foids always have a fascination with magic and wiccan shit, and that's basically all this is.

harry potter is looked down on by zoomer. on tiktok they say its only cringy millenials who care about that shit

tfw no mentally ill harry potting watching gf

The whole Harry Potter craze was created by the media. I was there when it happened it was all about the hype. Even old boomers read Harry Potter because it was the thing everybody was doing.
And I'd bet the only reason the (((media))) pushed it so hard was because it was written by a foid writer, and it fits their agenda to show "powerful, independent women doing incredible things," like writing a teen fantasy book. :rolleyes:

Finally something comprehensible for their invertebrateIQs and mental age development that they can show off how much of a nurd they are

Last edited:

Good question, but to be honest I dont thither like it. It is only for the popularity, women have herd mentality, just like videogames used to be.

I can assure you , none of those girls would ever date someone like harry potter in real life. Everyone of them would act like Harry's mother and go to suck their best-friend bully cock, just like she did.

Good question, but to be honest I dont thither like it. It is only for the popularity, women have herd mentality, just like videogames used to be.

I can assure you , none of those girls would ever date someone like harry potter in real life. Everyone of them would act like Harry's mother and go to suck their best-friend bully cock, just like she did.
Related to the popularity- its actually desperately low iq, can appeal to anyone with half a brain

Related to the popularity- its actually desperately low iq, can appeal to anyone with half a brain
One thing that I always despide about that shit is Snape.

He is basically a incel , his crush and childhood best (and only) friend basically went and fucked his bully. Right from the Horse Mouth , it doesn't get more real than this. I wonder why people always forget about this part

But the beta cuck , instead of serving the only man that gave him an opportunity to statusmaxx go and betray his master Snape. WTF!!

So this is basically how women want us and expect us to behave, like beta cucks

One thing that I always despide about that shit is Snape.

He is basically a incel , his crush and childhood best (and only) friend basically went and fucked his bully. Right from the Horse Mouth , it doesn't get more real than this. I wonder why people always forget about this part

But the beta cuck , instead of serving the only man that gave him an opportunity to statusmaxx go and betray his master Snape. WTF!!

So this is basically how women want us and expect us to behave, like beta cucks
Very very based, worthy of its own post tbh ngl.

Snape is truecel really, never really thought about it but whats sick is how he's pitied for it, jfl all these foids have a change of heart... where's the change of heart for us.

What is ignored though is, like you say, his bully fucks the love of his life, CHAD fucks the incels crush JFFFLLLLL. Is there a clearer example of inceldom in film i doubt it. JFL this deserves its own post.
Snape is the more talented wizard, had a closer relationship with fucking lilly, but wait, he's deeply ugly and James is better looking and confident, and even being close friends with snape, lily goes to his fucking bully JFL. End of story, close the book, its fucking inceldom in proof, all these normie fags shut up its clear as fucking day
I'm making the post, this is rope material if I've ever seen it.

Last edited:
harri potta was very normie like series and was written by foid, also women unhealthy amount thinking of shipping characters, cause foids are more sociable

Very very based, worthy of its own post tbh ngl.

Snape is truecel really, never really thought about it but whats sick is how he's pitied for it, jfl all these foids have a change of heart... where's the change of heart for us.

What is ignored though is, like you say, his bully fucks the love of his life, CHAD fucks the incels crush JFFFLLLLL. Is there a clearer example of inceldom in film i doubt it. JFL this deserves its own post.
Snape is the more talented wizard, had a closer relationship with fucking lilly, but wait, he's deeply ugly and James is better looking and confident, and even being close friends with snape, lily goes to his fucking bully JFL. End of story, close the book, its fucking inceldom in proof, all these normie fags shut up its clear as fucking day
I'm making the post, this is rope material if I've ever seen it.
That is the power of the black pill, one is able to see things and analyze them differently.

Oh no, Lily chose James over Snape because of their personality differences. :soy::soy:
Plus I assume James showered more than Snape.:chad::chad:

Danielle Radcliff is Prettyboy