Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids like 10+ inch cocks when their vagina's depth ranges from 2 to 5 inches

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
As a 5 inch penis dicklet one of my biggest fears is being denied sex by a foid (if I ever get the opportunity to fuck one) just for my penis size. The human vagina's depth ranges from 2 to 5 inches so any dick bigger than that is completely useless. Why do foids crave for 10+ inches BBCs when those extra 5 inches will be useless? And in my opinion big dicks make you look subhuman and primitive, in fact niggers and shitskins tend to have bigger dicks than whites and ancient greeks considered small penises an ideal of beauty.

They like the way it looks and they like to be pused to their limits.

The womb is bigger/longer than 2-5 inches

The human vagina's depth ranges from 2 to 5 inches
LOL

and you believe that?

The UNAROUSED length of the vagina is 2-5 inches. When AROUSED it grows to 8, but it is flexible so it can stretch to 10+

There are plenty videos of foids inserting baseball bats and 20+ inch bad dragon dildos. Basically all foids enjoy to have their wombs brutally poked and moved up in their bellies until it compresses their diaphragm and they get short of breath and dizzy, that's when the foid orgasms the most.

Last edited:
The vagina expands to about 6-7 inches when a femoid is aroused.

Brocels you're making me feel like shit. I thought my 5 inch penis would be enough to satisfy a foid :cryfeels:

10+ inch dicks are like 0.01% of the male population

Lifefuel: COCKA don't matter; unless it's a one-night stand, if you managed to reach the point with a girl that you're about to have sex, she's not going to pull out at the last second unless you're a literal micropenis. She's clearly become attracted to you for all your other traits, if you're good in those departments who cares about a 5 inch cock?

idk if they really care that much because most time i see is gays/trans or hypersexualized women talking about big dick
but it could be because they are masochist

one of my fears as well, i couldnt even get to that point though.

Brocels you're making me feel like shit. I thought my 5 inch penis would be enough to satisfy a foid :cryfeels:
The average is just a bit over 5 so you're in the average range. The problem is average isn't enough for modern foids

The average is just a bit over 5 so you're in the average range. The problem is average isn't enough for modern foids
nothing is enough for them, society makes them grow up to be spoiled brats and they have insatiable standards thanks to (((feminism))) and constant coddling from the (((media)))

They want to feel something, dicks below 18cm are laughing stock to them.

The average is 5.56 inches, in Europe at least. But those .56 inches make a huge difference since we're talking about 5 inches

Its rare to find someone with 10+ inches and its not very accurate to say women prefer that size. The goldilocks zone is at around 7,22 inches as proven by studies and the human vagina depth is actually 8 inches instead of 5 inches if Im correct

Its rare to find someone with 10+ inches and its not very accurate to say women prefer that size. The goldilocks zone is at around 7,22 inches as proven by studies and the human vagina depth is actually 8 inches instead of 5 inches if Im correct
Hey it’s L

They can very well be larger depending on the women and state of arousal.

I dont give a shit tho with 7 inches I dont fear dickshaming. Not that id land it anyway so why even think about it?

Vagina expands when aroused

Doctors won't tell this, as it will make half of the population unhappy

too short she complains it slips out during sex.

not thick enough she complains you dont make her feel stretched.

you dont last long enough during sex she complains.

:dafuckfeels::feelsbadman::feelsUnreal:

They can very well be larger depending on the women and state of arousal.

I dont give a shit tho with 7 inches I dont fear dickshaming. Not that id land it anyway so why even think about it?
Why are you bragging about your 7 inch cock you stupid nigger

Doctors will always say the same " all you need to give her orgasm is clitoris stimulation" cope meanwhile women brag to their friends about how their chad dick mogger boyfriend went all in and mangled her guts, how it made her feel ecstatic etc. truth is these women want their vaginas to be Fully filled. Girth is extremely underrated and less talked

They do admit it. When i was a kid mother was talking to her female friend when we was in a car, they were talking about sex shop (because we were riding across it) and she told her that it's not worth visiting because dildos they had was small and they laughed.

Girth is extremely underrated and less talked
tbh i dont recommend researching it just leaves you feeling like trash. they are just walking canyons between their legs oozing bloody gunk

They do admit it. When i was a kid mother was talking to her female friend when we was in a car, they were talking
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: if you grew up around many foids its common to hear them talk about dick size.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: if you grew up around many foids its common to hear them talk about dick size.
I grew up in 90% female family, mother, her 2 sisters, and many other female friends of theirs

This is so fucking unfair :feelsbadman:. After moneymaxxing I will have penis augmentation plastic surgery in Turkey and will annihilate the guts of every single female I lay my hands on with my new 12+ inches cock

I grew up in 90% female family, mother, her 2 sisters, and many other female friends of theirs
they will ask one another the size of their boyfriends dicks but size doesnt matter HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Does the length of the excited vagina not depend on the race - type nature should bring balance so that the average vagina of a particular subspecies corresponds to the average penis size. Typically, European femoids are about 6 inches long when excited, and Negroid femoids are about 7 inches long.
I think it depends on whether they're virgin or not. White foids crave for 10+ inches BBCs so their pussies are stretched to the extreme so it would be pointless for a European man to stick their 5.56 inches dick in there

noo beyondschizo id likely take ur dick up my ass if u had a good personality!!!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I think it depends on whether they're virgin or not. White foids crave for 10+ inches BBCs so their pussies are stretched to the extreme so it would be pointless for a European man to stick their 5.56 inches dick in there
Then why doesn't evolution enlarge the penises of European men if vaginas can stretch like that? This is unfair to the male sex.

Then why doesn't evolution enlarge the penises of European men if vaginas can stretch like that? This is unfair to the male sex.
Because it's been 20-30 years since white foids started fucking niggers

Because it's been 20-30 years since white foids started fucking niggers
When I studied Darwin, didn't he deduce that nature automatically balances everything. Then why can't nature increase penises for men of the Caucasian race, if white femoids can form a bucket between their legs. Why evolution is inactive when we need it so much.

When I studied Darwin, didn't he deduce that nature automatically balances everything. Then why can't nature increase penises for men of the Caucasian race, if white femoids can form a bucket between their legs. Why evolution is inactive when we need it so much.
Because white foids' vaginas aren't supposed to stretch that much. They are made for white men's cocks.
Sheboons' vaginas are deeper than those of white foids because they are made for BBCs that are 2 inches bigger than white men's cocks

The brag factor. When they have the largest out of her friend group it validates her relationship with Mr big penor

As a 5 inch penis dicklet one of my biggest fears is being denied sex by a foid (if I ever get the opportunity to fuck one) just for my penis size. The human vagina's depth ranges from 2 to 5 inches so any dick bigger than that is completely useless. Why do foids crave for 10+ inches BBCs when those extra 5 inches will be useless? And in my opinion big dicks make you look subhuman and primitive, in fact niggers and shitskins tend to have bigger dicks than whites and ancient greeks considered small penises an ideal of beauty.
Lmao if your naked with her just force sex on her