Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (EVERYONE GTFIH) A FOID FROM MY HS MIGHT BE CHEATING ON HER BF WITH ONLYFANS AND IT MIGHT BE DUE TO HIS PENIS SIZE (PROOF)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
A foid that I was acquiantances with (not relationship so don't ban me fakecel hunters) went to high school with me. She had her first boyfriend in 11th grade. Then another bf in 12th grade. Then she had another BF in college, now she has her 4th boyfriend. All her boyfriends look like each other for some odd reason. The same facial structure (no i don't mean square jawlines and cheekbones with hunter eyes). In high school she was just some brunette becky with an average 6/10 face and she barely wore makeup. Then in college, she dyed her hair blond and wore mascara and eyebrow makeup and joined a sorority (a majority of white girls from my upper class high school joined sororities except the black people of course).

so almost a year ago she had an onlyfans and so did some blond stacylite and a noodlewhore at my school. this foid and the noodlewhorec didn't hang out in HS but suddenly they became best friends.

Anyways, she has pictures I managed to find on her Twitter (had to use a sock account cause she blocked everyone she knew on Twitter). I found a picture of her lying on a bed with some random guy (they weren't naked though) and he kinda mogs her BF in a way (i guess).

I doubt she and her BF are in an open relationship (only 4 to 5 percent of couples are open). I'm sure she's cheating. and i think she got butt implants (i doubt all the squats she does at the gym is why her butt grew). she always had big tits though.

And why is she cheating on her BF? I think it's because he might have a small cock.

EVIDENCE:

Studies show that nose size is correlated with penis size according to the study of Japanese corpses (and Japs have 5.33 inch long cocks on average). Big nose= big cock and small nose=small cock.

Also, men with ring fingers longer than index fingers have bigger penises and the opposite have smaller cocks. Men with big ring fingers have high testoserone and can attract more women.

Her's her BF's nose and his fingers (he doesn't have pics where they're straight though):

Screen Shot 2021 12 25 at 42623 PM
Screen Shot 2021 12 25 at 42713 PM
Screen Shot 2021 12 25 at 42759 PM
Screen Shot 2021 12 25 at 43326 PM
Screen Shot 2021 12 25 at 43338 PM

so you can here that he might have a small cock. also he doesn't appear to be very tall.

dickcels and manlets on suicidewatch

How is she hiding her onlyfags from her bf? :feelsclown:

christmas-posting be like

You should anonymously forward it to her bf

It is over for beta cucks

His insta is private and idk how to hide anonymity he find determine who it is
I think you can still dm private instas, he just has to accept the message request. Use a fake account I guess.

Also, men with ring fingers longer than index fingers have bigger penises and the opposite have smaller cocks. Men with big ring fingers have high testoserone and can attract more women.
this one got to me. the Dickpill is one hard to swallow

wtf but why is mine still look small

wtf but why is mine still look small
i have longer ring finger but i'm also obese and my dick doesn't come out much. Maybe if i lost weight then i'd have a long dick but who knows. It will take literal YEARS to find out :incel:

i have longer ring finger but i'm also obese and my dick doesn't come out much. Maybe if i lost weight then i'd have a long dick but who knows. It will take literal YEARS to find out :incel:
just starve your self to death theory :lul::lul:

Have you tried to lose it?
one time a few years ago i went on a diet where i barely ate at all and only drank water.
It lasted like a week or so but i ended up vomitting a clear gel like susbstance that was water.
I didn't know this, but if you drink too much water you can die. :worryfeels:

I have the biggest nose in this forum and my dick is 6 inches.

That study is bullshit